SWP rejoins Manchester City

Guest sicko2ndbest

Pretty confident that it will be Larsson, and that would be brilliant business as he will cost far less than £10 million.

I'm also confident that if you presented Keegan with either Larsson or Milner, he would take Larsson everytime.

Guess what? Larsson is also just as committed and is a very good professional, has been very classy considering he has wanted to leave Birmingham since getting relegated. Difference is though, he is a much better footballer.

Guest BooBoo

Pretty confident that it will be Larsson, and that would be brilliant business as he will cost far less than £10 million.

I'm also confident that if you presented Keegan with either Larsson or Milner, he would take Larsson everytime.

Guess what? Larsson is also just as committed and is a very good professional, has been very classy considering he has wanted to leave Birmingham since getting relegated. Difference is though, he is a much better footballer.

I think KK would choose Milner every time. Did you not hear his gushing last night in the post game interview.

I would be happy with Larsson, maybe not the same workrate but technically he is better.

Get any Birmingham supporter on here and they will tell you his workrate is indeed excellent.

As for the guy who thinks Keegan would prefer a player of Milner's quality to Larsson, I think you are living in cuckoo land brother.

I've heard Larsson's on £4k per week in the Championship.

He would gladly take the wages Milner is currently on, as he certainly won't be on anythng close to that.

So we could potentially get a player who is clearly better and just as good a pro for less money and less wages, who is also prem experienced.

Hopefully this is what we have been working on in the last week with Birmingham. Their signing of Owusu-Abeyie gave me huge hope, and thankfully they are going pretty well at the moment. I think it is a very good possibility, and I would be ecstatic.

Milner would be an absolute afterthought if we signed Larsson.

I would be happy with Larsson, maybe not the same workrate but technically he is better.

Get any Birmingham supporter on here and they will tell you his workrate is indeed excellent.

The only problem with that suggestion would be finding one who can write, let alone operate a computer.

As for the guy who thinks Keegan would prefer a player of Milner's quality to Larsson, I think you are living in cuckoo land brother.

Hope we sign him then. Not seen a massive amount of the lad but he has looked very good when I have and if he does also have excellent workrate all the better. Massive workrate isn't essential (I loved Robert) but its a bonus.

He would gladly take the wages Milner is currently on, as he certainly won't be on anythng close to that.

So we could potentially get a player who is clearly better and just as good a pro for less money and less wages, who is also prem experienced.

Hopefully this is what we have been working on in the last week with Birmingham. Their signing of Owusu-Abeyie gave me huge hope, and thankfully they are going pretty well at the moment. I think it is a very good possibility, and I would be ecstatic.

i don't think it's clear.

The only problem with that suggestion would be finding one who can write, let alone operate a computer.

:lol:

Actually we should just ask Ash. I'm sure he saw enough of him at Arsenal.

Guest BooBoo

Not to me either. Kaka has raided some of James' gigantic stash of bullshit pills.

Neither do i...

Or why not give Milner what he wants at the cost of a few extra k and bring Larsson in anyway as a central midfielder?

Edit: didn't see Baggio's post

We can't just offer players a new improved contract every time they kick up a fuss.

Well his set pieces are first rate, as are his crosses.

Not a speedster either, but he doesn't linger on the ball. Typical Arsenal player, will pass the ball on time and work to get into spaces where he can be dangerous. Will still beat a player though, when in the right situation to do so.

Good team player and does his bit defensively.

Also has a decent shot on him and all.

Doesn't lack anything which Milner has, but is a much higher quality player in every department. Lovely footballer.

Or why not give Milner what he wants at the cost of a few extra k and bring Larsson in anyway as a central midfielder?

Edit: didn't see Baggio's post

We can't just offer players a new improved contract every time they kick up a fuss.

Agreed but I think in Milner's case it would be worth it.

Neither do i...

Well I hope we sign him.

I will be proved right and you will all be proved very wrong. It's a joke to compare the two players, it really is. Have you not seen him play or something?

Patience.

I think that part you highlighted could be ,but might not be...

Neither do i...

Well I hope we sign him.

I will be proved right and you will all be proved very wrong. It's a joke to compare the two players, it really is. Have you not seen him play or something?

Patience.

yes i have seen both players play,and my guess is most prem managers have aswell and most would want milner instead of larsson.