Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/08/08 - post match reaction from page 28

Dave

Norwegian commentator quite liked Barton it seemed. Not to mention he's not had a biased remarked the whole game, which surprises me since he last season couldn't get enough of saying bad things about us.

Good seeing Barton again. I'd have him in the starting XI over Butt any day.

Guest Phil K

<Match Summary>

Arsenal brought their A+ game. Thank God it's over.

Hull can't come fast enough.

Can we just close these boards for two weeks before the doom mongers start blowing things way out of proportion?

Yeah go somewhere and bury your head in the sand like the other ostriches.....

No, no...thats unfair.

Just a bit p*ssed off.

We need a lot of strengthening.

Norwegian commentator quite liked Barton it seemed. Not to mention he's not had a biased remarked the whole game, which surprises me since he last season couldn't get enough of saying bad things about us.

Good seeing Barton again. I'd have him in the starting XI over Butt any day.

September 5th will probably rule him out for some time.

Guest Heneage

Nasris a petchulant little cunt.

As for them booing Joey Barton the only irony is that I imagine most of them being fair-weathers who dont think they need English players whatsoever. Im going out tonight If I dont pull the fittest bird in town im coming back and slashing my wrists.

i just sent this

Hi

The commentary of the Arsenal v Newcastle game was nothing short of being a disgrace. I have never heard so much rubbish in my life from Burley and that other clown. I will now cancel my subscription (what a task that seems to be).

Setanta is a joke.

thanks

Guest musika

Mike Ashley left? Not from what I can see.

Love reception for Barton.

then you are a mong my son.

Hold on - Are you going to try to defend Barton's recent history?

I'd love to see him perform for us but you can't deny that he deserved the reception he got. It's his responsibility now to get his shit together.

Guest lovemoose

Right. I've complained. But there's still 9 minutes left. What can I do in the meantime?

Toast.

Bread rather than a celebratory drink, but either will work.

Toast's ready. they didn't score anymore did they?

i just sent this

Hi

The commentary of the Arsenal v Newcastle game was nothing short of being a disgrace. I have never heard so much rubbish in my life from Burley and that other clown. I will now cancel my subscription (what a task that seems to be).

Setanta is a joke.

thanks

Why are you bothering? What will that achieve?

<Match Summary>

Arsenal brought their A+ game. Thank God it's over.

Hull can't come fast enough.

Can we just close these boards for two weeks before the doom mongers start blowing things way out of proportion?

Yeah go somewhere and bury your head in the sand like the other ostriches.....

That might actually be my preferred option compared to reading the horseshit the doomsday cult will be posting for the next two weeks.

We lost away at Arsenal. There's nothing wrong about it. As far as I can remember since they started playing at the Emirates West Ham has been the only team to walk away with a win in the league.

I'll not turn pessimistic about this season before we lose to Hull, which we won't.

Guest Micktoon

Mike Ashley left? Not from what I can see.

Love reception for Barton.

then you are a mong my son.

Hold on - Are you going to try to defend Barton's recent history?

I'd love to see him perform for us but you can't deny that he deserved the reception he got. It's his responsibility now to get his shit together.

He twatted some bloke and done more time for it than most of the charvs down the big market on a Saturday night do, he's hardly gary glitter ffs.

Pleasure to watch Arsenal in full flow. Just our luck they clicked into gear today. Wenger is a genius and his team play the game the way it was meant to be played. I'm not too downhearted - this should be a moment where lessons are learned and take what we learn as the road we need to go. If there is any justice in this game Arsenal should win everything going. Three games in - 1 point ahead of schedule.

Outclassed today.

Given 8 - Best keeper in the league would have been 6-0 if not for him

Beye 5 - ok not all that good though.

Taylor 4 - Ripped to shreds at times

Colo 6 - decent

Enrique 6 - Was looking good (Bassong 6.5 - Early days but like the look of him so far).

Jonas 7.5 - Our best outfield player by some distance. Great tracking back, and had a real go at them.

Butt 5.5 - A mixture of good and bad moments. Unlucky with his header

Gutherie 5 - Doesn't do enough for me.

Zoggy 5 - runs came to nothing

Ameobi 5 - Tried, but did very little overall.

Owen  5 - Didn't  really happen for him today, no supply.

i just sent this

Hi

Setanta is a joke.

thanks

Excellent letter and the type we should be sending rather than calling them c*nts, w**kas etc, even though tghat Burley is one!!