back barton

lovejoy

Nasri deserved his yellow. He goaded Barton as soon as Barton came on. KK had a go at Nasri after the game and told him he was out of order for what he did. Nasri smirked nad laughed at KK. Gallas came along and started to stick up for Nasri.

AS for Fox Soccer, they talk out of their arses anyway. Warren Barton is a pundit for them now!

aye, have just been served my first dose of Fox Soccer in NY, what a bunch of clueless cunts

I love Joey Barton. Don't even care if he keeps beating people up. Always thought he has good ability, and it's what he does on the pitch that matters to me.

Shame he was utter shite last season eh?

Who wasn't? He'd started to look better towards the end, like everyone else.

I love Joey Barton. Don't even care if he keeps beating people up. Always thought he has good ability, and it's what he does on the pitch that matters to me.

Shame he was utter shite last season eh?

Did better under Keegan. I blame Allardyce for all the players being shite last season.

Guest Texasmag

Nasri deserved his yellow. He goaded Barton as soon as Barton came on. KK had a go at Nasri after the game and told him he was out of order for what he did. Nasri smirked nad laughed at KK. Gallas came along and started to stick up for Nasri.

AS for Fox Soccer, they talk out of their arses anyway. Warren Barton is a pundit for them now!

aye, have just been served my first dose of Fox Soccer in NY, what a bunch of clueless c***s

Get used to it, as it's all we have unfortunately. Watch Fox Football Fone-in and you'll be cringeing! Monday nights @ 6:00 EST.

aye, have just been served my first dose of Fox Soccer in NY, what a bunch of clueless c***s

Get used to it, as it's all we have unfortunately. Watch Fox Football Fone-in and you'll be cringeing! Monday nights @ 6:00 EST.

Not entirely. You can get Setanta on DirecTV (maybe Dish as well) if you're willing to fork over an extra $15/month.

Guest Texasmag

Not entirely. You can get Setanta on DirecTV (maybe Dish as well) if you're willing to fork over an extra $15/month.

Setanta are just as bad if not worse when it comes to commentating our games, especially pre-match. It's either/or Fox or Setanta.

Guest Stephen927

Either sack him or back him, Keegan chose to back him, nothing else to do but get behind him and encourage him on the field.

As much as I think he deserves boo's from the opposition fans, and as much of a little scroat he is he's still a Newcastle player. Hope he puts all this shit behind him (wonder how many times thats been said) and put in a few good games after his probable ban.

Guest Howaythetoon

There is no argument, he's a Newcastle United player and as NUFC fans it is our duty to get behind and to support our club and the sum parts of it which unfortunately depending on your take on the player and his actions, that includes one Joey Barton.

It was a cold smile full of anger and resent - the Danish commentator even said it was an evil smile.. He has learned nothing and regrets nothing it seems. Some people don't get the message when going to prison - they just come out having learned more dirty tricks..

I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry, or both.

Norwegian commentator loved Barton's tackle as it was on the ball, and was all over Nasri clipping Barton down saying he deserved the card and maybe more.

Keegan more or less said the second half of your sentence.

Personally, that tackle was absolutely spot on.

That little spiteful french cunt deserved a yellow for a blatent foul.

As far as I'm concerned Barton has served his time, the shit he gets is far too severe considering.

Some little shit on the Big Market sets his lip up to me like they did with him, there going to get a fucking kicking.

Anyone on these boards who disagree's seriously needs to check if they have testicles (apart from the girls ofcourse). 

Let the lad play football for fucks sake.  If he regains the form he showed at ManShitty then he will be fucking superb. 

I just hope the FA realise that its not the fact they are charging him for something, its the fact its 15 months later.  The guy deserves a chance rather than some suits in fucking high paid bastard jobs condeming someone before they have had a chance to prove they can be a different person.

Like KK said, if he isnt given a 2nd chance after his sentence, then the justice system around the world does not make sense.

:clap:

The tackle on Nasri was clean, but I'm pretty sure he's going to miss a few of those and they will end up looking pretty nasty. If he's off the pace like last season in any case. At least he looked a bit more lively today.