Xisco signed from Deportivo on 5 year deal

Guest hindu times

How come its Bobby, thought it was Julian and Johnathon?

It's Julian or Bobby as far as I can tell, I've heard him referred to by both names. Bobby is his middle name.

Haha, it's Julian but he's not the player we should be looking for. He's good though and would be good in the Premiership IMO, very good at breaking up play and giving it to players who can do damage in the final third, good engine aswell.

Guest Anders28

Well, then I'm of to get some sleep. Considering I got an interview about a job tomorrow, it's best if I get a few hours of sleep :p

Really hope I wake up to the signing of Xisco and Gonzalez. That would be great ;)

How come its Bobby, thought it was Julian and Johnathon?

It's Julian or Bobby as far as I can tell, I've heard him referred to by both names. Bobby is his middle name.

Haha, it's Julian but he's not the player we should be looking for. He's good though and would be good in the Premiership IMO, very good at breaking up play and giving it to players who can do damage in the final third, good engine aswell.

I thought it was Julian too but I've definitely heard him being referred to as Bobby, like I said. Guess I've got confused.

"hey,enough with newcastle!!!!!first luque,then coloccini,now xisco????These guys try to build a team using depors players???i don't want to see another depors promising player going there"

That comment gets me everytime :lol:

the other players I`d take off them would be Julian de Guzman (defensive midfielder), Andres Guadardo (classy Mexican left winger) ..........oh and their new Argentine intl defender Diego Colotto who they bought to replace Colocinni