Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Just had a text from a workmate through in Glasgow who shares a flat with one of the Rangers physios...horrible rumour this one so brace yourselves...but we're in for Kris Boyd at £5.5M. Apparently. :neutral:

:kasper:

I T K!

which translates to = I, GM, TALK KRAP

And you dont?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=55422.msg1455929#msg1455929

Just had a text from a workmate through in Glasgow who shares a flat with one of the Rangers physios...horrible rumour this one so brace yourselves...but we're in for Kris Boyd at £5.5M. Apparently. :neutral:

To be fair you are not the first one to say this.

I T K!

which translates to = I, GM, TALK KRAP

And you dont?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=55422.msg1455929#msg1455929

world of a difference between krap and crap

I'm going to ignore the likes of themanupstairs and TT (though I'm surprised at you TT, tbh) - I have no reason to discredit my "source" - this isn't a wind up - not as far as I'm concerned...

...and to be honest, if this was a wind up then the source would know the possible concsequences for his own credibility with friends in future. I can't see him crying wolf on something like this, tbh.

I'm going to ignore the likes of themanupstairs and TT (though I'm surprised at you TT, tbh) - I have no reason to discredit my "source" - this isn't a wind up - not as far as I'm concerned...

...and to be honest, if this was a wind up then the source would know the possible concsequences for his own credibility with friends in future. I can't see him crying wolf on something like this, tbh.

why aren't u surprised at me? u know i love you!!

Wasnt TT defending you and taking the piss out of themanupstairs shite comeback?

It's important otbear in mind that we only heard about the Xisco and Gonzalez stuff because their clubs released some info.

For all we know theremight be 4 others having medicals etc right now, whose previous clubs just weren't as efficient.

:coolsmiley:

Guest Sniffer

Boyd does score a lot of goals albeit in Scotland. That is a knack you can't teach and KK will have seen a lot of him. If Owen left it might make sense.

Wasnt TT defending you and taking the piss out of themanupstairs s**** comeback?

no. i think TT caught on that i was bored, and tired of reading the letters ITK put together, cracked a rather humorous joke, and decided to jump on the bandwagon.

for the record, never seen kris boyd play, so i don't really have an opinion on whether or not we should sign him. at this point im just posting total shit to get through the day

Guest kingdawson

Berbs would be a bigger idiot then i thought, if he accepts the city offer (i hope he does accept it though).

Happy with the Corluka signing.

Berbs would be a bigger idiot then i thought, if he accepts the city offer (i hope he does accept it though).

Why? They could very easily finish higher than Spurs this year, plus his wages would be double if not triple of what he is getting at Spurs.

Wasnt TT defending you and taking the piss out of themanupstairs shite comeback?

Yes, but don't tell anyone.