Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Sibierski and Rossi (Yes I know, not exactly brilliant signings!) were announced with no prior rumourage from any ITKs or from SSN, and that was under the old regime where they did leak things to the media.

I still hold onto hope that we're just keeping quiet about things. But my patience is slowly wearing thin.

What a life experience this has been so far, i should write a book about this, bestseller for sure. Went to bed 05:00. Woke up 10:00 and was in bed with my laptop untill 15:00. Then i went for lunch and took my computer with me, went to bed again 15:40 and since then i have been here.

FFS

Guest stjamestoon

2142: "I have heard a report from a big source at Tottenham Hotspur that Michael Owen has rejected a new contract offer from Newcastle United and is set to sign for Spurs before the deadline."

BJM2 on 606

What a life experience this has been so far, i should write a book about this, bestseller for sure. Went to bed 05:00. Woke up 10:00 and was in bed with my laptop untill 15:00. Then i went for lunch and took my computer with me, went to bed again 15:40 and since then i have been here.

FFS

That's the book finished then.

FFS

i would buy it

Guest guinness_fiend

FFS

Did anyone honestly expect that any signings would be announced before midnight?  Every club does it, we are no different.

Guest guinness_fiend

I'll take you through my day then:

8am:  :shifty:

9am: :angry:

10am: :angry:

11am: :angry:

12am: :angry:

1pm: :angry:

2pm: :angry:

3pm: :angry:

4pm: :angry:

5pm: :angry:

6pm: :angry:

7pm: :angry:

8pm: :angry:

9pm: :angry:

9.49pm: :angry:

You spent all day having angry wanks?  You must be red raw by now,

FFS

Did anyone honestly expect that any signings would be announced before midnight?  Every club does it, we are no different.

No i didn't expect that myself, but i didn't wanna risk missing out on something. So i've just been stuck here all day.