Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Can see Warnock coming in and Owen going out at this rate.

I hate this transfer window. I know full well that I shouldn't form any opinions until it's closed, but I can't help feeling completely f***ed off.

based on what exactly? a text on 606?

give over man

in may overall i was looking for a centre half,2 central midfieldrs and a centre forward.

looks like we have them though in unknown quantities (gonzalez and xisco if and when confirmed).

just watched last weeks mock the week. now going to watch green wing. that's how interesting it is.

My God! The twists and turns are unreal! I would never have thought Man City would be the new Chelsea, they are really making their intent known and the first major signing made (pretty much). I mean £32.5... to think that could have been us  :rant:

If this transfer window has shown us anything the new board do well to keep things secret until they want to make the major announcement. Well the clock is ticking and I'm really hoping that David Craig is playing along or just out of the loop... Bring on another 3 or 4 signings!  :smitten:

Guest Geordiesned

Bloody hell! Barton texting Jim White to say "You know Jim, I just couldn't leave Newcastle after all I've put the fans through. Blah blah blah!" :lol:

One word why Owen is going nowhere, medical.  Its no secret that his not exactly robust, any potential suitor is going to want to do a fairly substantial medical, definately not one that can be done in a couple of hours on deadline day.  Cut out the doom mongering and start using your heads.