HELL ON AT SJP !!!

kane2005

Brummie has cursed us.

After todays events outside of the ground, we have rose up to claim our rightfull title as 'Mong City'.

Ten times worse than the mongs at Eastlands yesterday.

We are in Meltdown tbh.

Man United fans got that from the City fans mobbing Berbatov into the car. Saw a lady with a toddler and an infant walking around in slippers. Had to be half past twelve at the time.

Still a photo finish between them and the City fans.

I saw that too but you are being too kind calling her a 'lady'.

Scum of the earth tbh having a bairn out like that at that hour.

You expect her to leave it in the house, by itself? it could stick its fingers in the electric socket or owt man.

:lol:

Guest Anth.Nufc

Went up to shearers after work for a pint and to see what was going on.  Is a lot of chavers, and people who just want to know hats going on. oh and a bloke selling keegan flags!

Guest toonlass

I've looked and looked in the phone book and yellow pages and I still can't find "RENT-A-NUMPTY". Where do they all come from. I have been watching sky and don't recognise anyone as a season ticket holder near where I sit, or anyone who goes to the away games regularly. Why the hell do this spastics come crawling out of the woodwork every time something happens at SJP?

Guest Anth.Nufc

I've looked and looked in the phone book and yellow pages and I still can't find "RENT-A-NUMPTY". Where do they all come from. I have been watching sky and don't recognise anyone as a season ticket holder near where I sit, or anyone who goes to the away games regularly. Why the hell do this spastics come crawling out of the woodwork every time something happens at SJP?

Hope your not having a pop at me?

Off with their heads.

Guest clarkyshan

nor do i. but at least there doing summit.

Fuck all going on when I went past, a few bored looking photographers with their cameras in cases leaning against the wall and some charvas milling around, browsing the club shop, playfighting with their charva lass...  Didn't seem like a riot was going to break out any time soon.

Guest johnson293

f*** all going on when I went past, a few bored looking photographers with their cameras in cases leaning against the wall and some charvas milling around, browsing the club shop, playfighting with their charva lass...  Didn't seem like a riot was going to break out any time soon.

Someone must have spilt some water over them.... just hope they aren't fed after midnight!!

Guest johnson293

I understand the anger but we get enough bad press, nothing official hs been said, how fkn stupid will those tits look if he is not leaving..

I agree - I have nowt against anyone going up, and voicing their opinion/discontent and looking for/hoping to hear some answers, but setting stuff alight/kicking off, before we even know for certain what the final outcome is???

:idiot2:

Guest toonlass

Off with their heads.

How would I recognise anyone from, say the Gallowgate or somewhere? I would only recognise them as season ticket holder near me, right? I am sure there were some season ticket holders there, but I would hedge a bet that most are just there to get their charva faces on the telly.

Guest toonlass

Fucking cretins. Jumping about like they've never seen a camera crew before. I'm sitting in the house depressed and them fucking muppets going on like it's a fucking party...

Was thinking that myself. That fat one with the glasses kissing the badge on his shirt and leading the singing of "There's only one kevin keegan!" and they are all smiling. Fuck off!

Fucking cretins. Jumping about like they've never seen a camera crew before. I'm sitting in the house depressed and them fucking muppets going on like it's a fucking party...

Was thinking that myself. That fat one with the glasses kissing the badge on his shirt and leading the singing of "There's only one kevin keegan!" and they are all smiling. Fuck off!

I'm putting a price on the head of that flabby twat. £100 dead or alive (preferably the former).

Don't know who I hate more; the mongs at the ground, or work colleagues that never show any interest in football suddenly feeling the need to tell me 'wot they reckon'.

I hate that as well. I've just kept my mouth shut all day apart from to the people who actually give a shit.

A shameful day for the owners and those planks who trail round Strawberry Place, desperate to get their ugly spotty faces on the box. These so called "fans" have no shame.

Dont blame them for being there to be honest.

Another shambolic decision by the club, which follows the line of recent decisions made by Ashley et al.

Dont know what Ashley is playing at, it feels like Sheppards back, only we dont spend money and have more empty seats.

Don't know who I hate more; the mongs at the ground, or work colleagues that never show any interest in football suddenly feeling the need to tell me 'wot they reckon'.

I hate that as well. I've just kept my mouth shut all day apart from to the people who actually give a s***.

same here. loads of mongs who dont give a shit then all of a sudden saying "whats wrong with you, its only football man" fuckers.