HELL ON AT SJP !!!

kane2005

Dont blame them for being there to be honest.

Another shambolic decision by the club, which follows the line of recent decisions made by Ashley et al.

Dont know what Ashley is playing at, it feels like Sheppards back, only we dont spend money and have more empty seats.

I'm not sure whether they are there because:

a) They really care about events at the club. Or

b) They have nothing better to do, get egged on by Sky and want their mug on the telly.

Another shambolic decision by the club, which follows the line of recent decisions made by Ashley et al.

Dont know what Ashley is playing at, it feels like Sheppards back, only we dont spend money and have more empty seats.

b) They have nothing better to do, get egged on by Sky and want their mug on the telly.

I'd say both.

Don't know who I hate more; the mongs at the ground, or work colleagues that never show any interest in football suddenly feeling the need to tell me 'wot they reckon'.

I hate that as well. I've just kept my mouth shut all day apart from to the people who actually give a s***.

same here. loads of mongs who dont give a shit then all of a sudden saying "whats wrong with you, its only football man" fuckers.

Don't mind the one's who aren't arsed, it's the ones with the theories, who couldn't tell you who played last week.

Guest clarkyshan

do you think that they are the only ones there? the ones near the sky camera?

Guest clarkyshan

I don't know what I hate most. The fans who think they're better than any other fan simply because they don't look a certain way or are of a certain age...or the fans who seem to think they have more of a say simply because they can post on a forum.  :thdn:

wicked mate. these lot are a bunch of snobs.

I wish some of you would have a look at yersels really. Yaz complain when we are in a mess yet you have a go at the fans who care passionately about the club and are voicing their opinions. What would you prefer? Sit back at home and watch Newcastle United suffer more or get oot there and unite with the fans behind Keegan and get Ashley out. Am getting me waterproof coat now and am off with me banner. Oh and those who don't wanna support Newcastle United again.....please politely fuck off. Sad, pathetic, say what you like, but the people at SJP deeply care about NUFC, and you can't fault that.

I wish some of you would have a look at yersels really. Yaz complain when we are in a mess yet you have a go at the fans who care passionately about the club and are voicing their opinions. What would you prefer? Sit back at home and watch Newcastle United suffer more or get oot there and unite with the fans behind Keegan and get Ashley out. Am getting me waterproof coat now and am off with me banner. Oh and those who don't wanna support Newcastle United again.....please politely fuck off. Sad, pathetic, say what you like, but the people at SJP deeply care about NUFC, and you can't fault that.

:rolleyes:

Guest WashyGeordie

I wish some of you would have a look at yersels really. Yaz complain when we are in a mess yet you have a go at the fans who care passionately about the club and are voicing their opinions. What would you prefer? Sit back at home and watch Newcastle United suffer more or get oot there and unite with the fans behind Keegan and get Ashley out. Am getting me waterproof coat now and am off with me banner. Oh and those who don't wanna support Newcastle United again.....please politely f*** off. Sad, pathetic, say what you like, but the people at SJP deeply care about NUFC, and you can't fault that.

How many have season tickets then?...

:cheesy:

Guest clarkyshan

I wish some of you would have a look at yersels really. Yaz complain when we are in a mess yet you have a go at the fans who care passionately about the club and are voicing their opinions. What would you prefer? Sit back at home and watch Newcastle United suffer more or get oot there and unite with the fans behind Keegan and get Ashley out. Am getting me waterproof coat now and am off with me banner. Oh and those who don't wanna support Newcastle United again.....please politely f*** off. Sad, pathetic, say what you like, but the people at SJP deeply care about NUFC, and you can't fault that.

how can anybody reply to that question? tell you what ill go over with a clipboard.

Guest Heneage

Yes I would as it makes us look dafter.

Guest WashyGeordie

how can anybody reply to that question? tell you what ill go over with a clipboard.

Well from what i've been watching on the tele - it looks like their all mongs/charvers, bar probably some 'hardcore'.. i just wonder how many actually go to the games who have been "protesting"...

Gawwwd.

a divent want you to reply ya silly bastard, a just hate when yaz continually have a go at fans who are rightly supporting Keegan. Now it seems he's staying, who's to say the loud support from the fans has changed the board's mind, it's done no harm put it that way.

still, mike ashley must go, he's the poison at the club. the dennis wise shit must stop and backing of transfers must be what keegan wants and he must get money. if not ashley MUST go.

a divent want you to reply ya silly bastard, a just hate when yaz continually have a go at fans who are rightly supporting Keegan. Now it seems he's staying, who's to say the loud support from the fans has changed the board's mind, it's done no harm put it that way.

still, mike ashley must go, he's the poison at the club. the dennis wise shit must stop and backing of transfers must be what keegan wants and he must get money. if not ashley MUST go.

I thought you almost had a good point. Stop listening to Sky. Dennis Wise is a scout because he didn't personally want to work full time as a football manager. He has spent the last few months abroad scouting. If he was made manager attendances would drop to sub 40K. He will not be manager next.

I agree with you that IF SOMETHING WENT ON  LAST NIGHT then the overall fan reaction must have been a factor in making any decision today. The only thing which differentiates Newcastle from Middlesboro or Sunderland is the fan base. Lose that and Big Mike may as well have bought Fulham for half the price.

Lets not beat about the bush, while alot of the fans at the ground are there for the right reasons and deeply care about the club, I would say the vast majority are mongs.

Charvers and idiots just trying get on telly, smirking, swigging out of bottles of brown ale and generally acting like nobs.

Lets not beat about the bush, while alot of the fans at the ground are there for the right reasons and deeply care about the club, I would say the vast majority are mongs.

Charvers and idiots just trying get on telly, smirking, swigging out of bottles of brown ale and generally acting like nobs.

QFT