HELL ON AT SJP !!!

kane2005

Guest thenorthumbrian

The Hull game is going to be mental, total anarchy.

....and playing into the hands of the opposition.

Yes, many Newcastle fans ARE stupid enough to f**k up the team.

And that's Denis Wise's job.

Guest Geordiesned

just been told there are quite a few people outside the ground now, kicking off.

Possibly a load of shite like.

Sky will be gutted they're onto their "night loop" or else David Craig would be handing them bricks off camera.

Guest WashyGeordie

The Hull game is going to be mental, total anarchy.

....and playing into the hands of the opposition.

Yes, many Newcastle fans ARE stupid enough to f**k up the team.

And that's Denis Wise's job.

It's also the supporters aswell though.

Guest Biggav316

why is it whenever there is a news clip of a fan talking about newcastle they show the biggest retard possible to put a mentalist view across.I could cringe every time

why is it whenever there is a news clip of a fan talking about newcastle they show the biggest retard possible to put a mentalist view across.I could cringe every time

Because Sky etc are setting their own agenda and need views to back it up. It's unlikely they'd want to interview an intelligent person who can think for themselves.

Sky (and others) are presently licking their lips at the prospect of a boycott at the Hull game and the hours/days of newsreel they'll get out of it, I say feck them turn up as normal, fill the ground and don't play into their hands.

Because Sky etc are setting their own agenda and need views to back it up. It's unlikely they'd want to interview an intelligent person who can think for themselves.

Sky (and others) are presently licking their lips at the prospect of a boycott at the Hull game and the hours/days of newsreel they'll get out of it, I say feck them turn up as normal, fill the ground and don't play into their hands.

i was interviewed by sky (for soccer saturday) outside the clubshop when roeder was in charge and there was a bit of unrest before he went...anyways the questions they asked were leading as fuck, basically inviting me to set off into a rant

my response, in a nutshell, was "buy better players, players who aren't injured all the time as well and results will improve on the pitch"

do you think it made the final cut for soccer saturday?  did it fuck...

i was interviewed by sky (for soccer saturday) outside the clubshop when roeder was in charge and there was a bit of unrest before he went...anyways the questions they asked were leading as f***, basically inviting me to set off into a rant

my response, in a nutshell, was "buy better players, players who aren't injured all the time as well and results will improve on the pitch"

do you think it made the final cut for soccer saturday?  did it f***...

No sadly anyone with an independent view is not going to make Sky, hence the type of person they do show and who help to portray the image of the city and club the media wish to create and perpetuate.

Just been past and there's slightly bizarre graffiti in white emulsion on the Barrack Road side of the ground reading (dashes just to get the positioning right)

-----------------IN

KNT KEEGAN KB

---WISE OUT

Although WISE actually looks like KISE, either because of how it was written or the half arsed attmpt someone's made to clean it off.

Just been past and there's slightly bizarre graffiti in white emulsion on the Barrack Road side of the ground reading (dashes just to get the positioning right)

-----------------IN

KNT KEEGAN KB

---WISE OUT

Although WISE actually looks like KISE, either because of how it was written or the half arsed attmpt someone's made to clean it off.

I saw that - it's like the graffiti equivalent of a Sky interview.

Can't people protest without desecrating our city and stadium, or if they must at least do it properly !

I can see Ashley appearing onscreen via satellite at the Hull game with a big smirk on his face, Dr. Evil style :lol:

"For me to sell this club, you will have to pay me.... ONE ... MILLION .. DOLLARS! mUAHAHA"

"Sir, one million dollar is not as much as it used to be."

"Oh.. Then.. One.. BILLION.. DOLLARS! Muhahahaha"

I can see Ashley appearing onscreen via satellite at the Hull game with a big smirk on his face, Dr. Evil style :lol:

"For me to sell this club, you will have to pay me.... ONE ... MILLION .. DOLLARS! mUAHAHA"

"Why make billions when you can make..... millions?"

"Why make billions when you can make..... millions?"

And Dennis Wise as Mini-Me ?

Edit : S.S.R..... over to you

A4 photocopied leaflets strewn in the streets around the ground today, on one side a photo of Denis Wise and the message "Ashley, Wise up!  WISE OUT!" and on the other a picture of Keegan and bullet points headed "The Facts".  At the same time a load of Class War and AntiFA stickers have gone up around the ground, dunno if that's related and they're implying Ashley is a fat rich fascist cunt.

The graffiti's less visible as well, but that might just be due to the pissing rain.

A4 photocopied leaflets strewn in the streets around the ground today, on one side a photo of Denis Wise and the message "Ashley, Wise up!  WISE OUT!" and on the other a picture of Keegan and bullet points headed "The Facts".  At the same time a load of Class War and AntiFA stickers have gone up around the ground, dunno if that's related and they're implying Ashley is a fat rich fascist cunt.

The graffiti's less visible as well, but that might just be due to the pissing rain.

Any pics at all?