HELL ON AT SJP !!!

kane2005

They're a bunch of wankers yes, but it's entirely the clubs fault for not issuing an official statement on the issue earlier.

So let me get this right

You are seriously saying that because NUFC haven't commented on a RUMOUR it is OK to start setting fire to things

Is that what you are saying?

If you are please give your head a shake

No he's saying its the clubs fault that people are outside the ground right now demonstrating against the news.

:rolleyes:

They're a bunch of wankers yes, but it's entirely the clubs fault for not issuing an official statement on the issue earlier.

So let me get this right

You are seriously saying that because NUFC haven't commented on a RUMOUR it is OK to start setting fire to things

It's a big rumour mate.

So let me get this right

No he's saying its the clubs fault that people are outside the ground right now demonstrating against the news.

What news??

Nothing has been confirmed or denied

It's a RUMOUR

Whats the weather like in Newcastle? Unless there is a chance of torrential rain I can't see this crowd dispersing until it is announced. 

Rain wouldnt make a difference. They will be under the stand.

So let me get this right

What news??

It's a RUMOUR

News/rumour, it makes no difference since every news vendor is running with the story and angry fans have congregated outside the stadium, a simple dismissal of the rumour would have not seen that happened, if they have sacked him then again its their fault for doing so.

Are you deliberately being a cock end?

If any of you have the brains to use a computer and can read this then take pride in the fact that YOU are the reason this club is such a laughing stock.  :angry:

No they are not.

Yeh,they always create a good impression of us while they're desparately waving around trying to get on the telly.  They're obviously not the only reason but they really give ammunition to the rest of the football world.

So let me get this right

What news??

It's a RUMOUR

News/rumour, it makes no difference since every news vendor is running with the story and angry fans have congregated outside the stadium, a simple dismissal of the rumour would have not seen that happened, if they have sacked him then again its their fault for doing so.

I don't disagree that a carefully worded statement either dismissing or confirming the RUMOUR would indeed have nipped any disturbaces in the bud but that still does not give anyone the excuse to start an outbreak of anarchy on the streets outside SJP. The use of the word 'entirely' in the original post is what I picked up on. People have to take responsibility for their actions

Guest WashyGeordie

Just had a phone call , with MASSIVE NOISE of " Sack the board " , " we want ashley out " etc

To tell me , that a bunch of chavers have set fire to SPORTS DIRECT BANNERS , which have been posted up aruond the outside of SJP.

400+ people there , along with Police on horses etc !!

Toon Ultras not gone back to school yet then??

Why's it got to be the ultras?

If something happens, "oh it must be the ultras"....

The people on sky, all look like mongs/charvs. Yet, we don't even know if Keegan has officially left...

So let me get this right

What news??

It's a RUMOUR

I don't disagree that a carefully worded statement either dismissing or confirming the RUMOUR would indeed have nipped any disturbaces in the bud but that still does not give anyone the excuse to start an outbreak of anarchy on the streets outside SJP. The use of the word 'entirely' in the original post is what I picked up on. People have to take responsibility for their actions

I think were all being picky with each others posts here.

I agree what you are saying, OT was only suggesting a statement wouldn't have caused this frenzy, he wasn't condoning any OTT reactions.

So let me get this right

What news??

It's a RUMOUR

I think were all being picky with each others posts here.

I agree what you are saying, OT was only suggesting a statement wouldn't have caused this frenzy, he wasn't condoning any OTT reactions.

Fair enough

It's going to be a long day

Brummie has cursed us.

After todays events outside of the ground, we have rose up to claim our rightfull title as 'Mong City'.

Ten times worse than the mongs at Eastlands yesterday.

We are in Meltdown tbh.

Man United fans got that from the City fans mobbing Berbatov into the car. Saw a lady with a toddler and an infant walking around in slippers. Had to be half past twelve at the time.

Still a photo finish between them and the City fans.

Brummie has cursed us.

After todays events outside of the ground, we have rose up to claim our rightfull title as 'Mong City'.

We are in Meltdown tbh.

Man United fans got that from the City fans mobbing Berbatov into the car. Saw a lady with a toddler and an infant walking around in slippers. Had to be half past twelve at the time.

I saw that too but you are being too kind calling her a 'lady'.

Scum of the earth tbh having a bairn out like that at that hour.

Brummie has cursed us.

We are in Meltdown tbh.

I saw that too but you are being too kind calling her a 'lady'.

Scum of the earth tbh having a bairn out like that at that hour.

You expect her to leave it in the house, by itself? it could stick its fingers in the electric socket or owt man.