HELL ON AT SJP !!!

kane2005

a divent want you to reply ya silly bastard, a just hate when yaz continually have a go at fans who are rightly supporting Keegan. Now it seems he's staying, who's to say the loud support from the fans has changed the board's mind, it's done no harm put it that way.

still, mike ashley must go, he's the poison at the club. the dennis wise shit must stop and backing of transfers must be what keegan wants and he must get money. if not ashley MUST go.

Have you seriously spent my tax money on your season ticket?

Guest clarkyshan

a divent want you to reply ya silly bastard, a just hate when yaz continually have a go at fans who are rightly supporting Keegan. Now it seems he's staying, who's to say the loud support from the fans has changed the board's mind, it's done no harm put it that way.

still, mike ashley must go, he's the poison at the club. the dennis wise shit must stop and backing of transfers must be what keegan wants and he must get money. if not ashley MUST go.

Have you seriously spent my tax money on your season ticket?

ahh the your trainers are trampy comeback how mature.

I shudder to think what the Hull game is going to be like. If a new man is appointed, will he get a warm welcome or be totally ignored in the face of anti Ashley/ Wise/ Lambias wrath?

Guest Gallowgate Mag

I shudder to think what the Hull game is going to be like. If a new man is appointed, will he get a warm welcome or be totally ignored in the face of anti Ashley/ Wise/ Lambias wrath?

The nly thing that could possibly save them is the fact the game is 9 days away, not 2. It may have calmed down a touch by then, hopefully not.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Get down SJP now and protest

Stand up for your beliefs

Viva la revolution

Smash up every Sports direct store you can find!

Get down SJP now and protest

Stand up for your beliefs

Viva la revolution

Smash up every Sports direct store you can find!

Are you fucking mad?

Had the same thought (the one about him being mad) - saying something like that is fucking out of order.

The best thing Ashley can do is throw Dennis Wise under the bus ASAP.  I want some blood, and that beady eyed cockney dwarf's head on pike would make me feel better. 

Then get rid of Jimenez & Llambas.  Acknowledge failure, accept responsibility.  If Keegan goes, he should clear the fucking lot out.  The worst thing he can do is defend the cronies that have derailed this season.

The best thing Ashley can do is throw Dennis Wise under the bus ASAP.  I want some blood, and that beady eyed cockney dwarf's head on pike would make me feel better. 

Hmm, this situation is really bringing out the savage side of people :(

Then get rid of Jimenez & Llambas.  Acknowledge failure, accept responsibility.  If Keegan goes, he should clear the fucking lot out.  The worst thing he can do is defend the cronies that have derailed this season.

been out of the loop for a while, what has wise actually DONE other than his job?  i'm genuinely interested in that 'cause it seems to me he's being singled out due to people lot liking him due to his playing days and the fact he's small and southern

any evidence he had anything to do with KK's situation coming to a head?  aside from the papers we're not allowed to believe saying it's true?

The club rang the police on its own fans,,, OH THE SHAME OF IT!!

What exactly did you expect them to do when there were hundreds on the steps, etc?

Let them be on the steps.

I love it how SSN reported that fans "scaled the walls of the stadium and ended up outside the boardroom." In reality, they walked up the stairs next to the box office and hung around on the landing.

:lol:

What exactly did you expect them to do when there were hundreds on the steps, etc?

Let them be on the steps.

I love it how SSN reported that fans "scaled the walls of the stadium and ended up outside the boardroom." In reality, they walked up the stairs next to the box office and hung around on the landing.

:lol:

Yeah I saw that last night then this morning they had the video footage of them walking up the stairs instead LOL

The Hull game is going to be mental, total anarchy.

....and playing into the hands of the opposition.

Yes, many Newcastle fans ARE stupid enough to f**k up the team.

Guest Howaythetoon

For someone to come out and speak to them like human fucking beings rather than just adding fuel to the flames and in doing so creating even bigger problems for themselves, err, like KK once did when the club sold Andy Cole. But then we are ran by a bunch of faceless cowards who hold us in utter contempt. I feel a right dick for supporting this mob and putting my hopes and faith in their hands. No more. Fuck them.