Will you still support Newcastle United?

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest f***thepress

I'll go you one better arsehole..if Kevin has been pushed out i'll fucking well burn my season ticket ...now then mods ..ban away

Guest toonlass

I'll go you one better arsehole..if Kevin has been pushed out i'll fucking well burn my season ticket ...now then mods ..ban away

Will you record it, put it on youtube and then post us a link?

Guest shagthefluff

whether he stays or goes i will go to the games as it is the club the city and the atmoshpere our fans create-especially at away games that is simply a drug. but i think all supporters just feel drained from this-i know i do.work today was a write off for me as i could barely concentrate as im sure every other nufc fan went through it today. the situation may cause me to fall out of love with the club( the way its run) but i know come the hull game ill be jumping up and down like a moron as per usual.

Guest shagthefluff

A football club is for life.

Anyone who genuinely will stop supporting NUFC, no great loss to be honest.

spot on!

think many ppl who are saying they wont suppot nufc will actually realise that they cant go on without it!loads of people will have said things heat of the moment(including myself) but they'll be there.

Will never stop supporting Newcastle but watching the people held in the highest regard to this club being treat the way they are is appaulling and really makes it difficult to see things in the same light (well, I suppose as long as the ones in charge are here anyway).

I've been sickened by today's events and I don't think I can support NUFC 100% under the current regime. If Keegan returns someone's head will have to roll to pay for the s*** we've had to deal with today.

what about keegans if it turns out to be his fault ?

I've been sickened by today's events and I don't think I can support NUFC 100% under the current regime. If Keegan returns someone's head will have to roll to pay for the s*** we've had to deal with today.

Come on then sparky, let your imagination run wild and make up a scenario where it could be Keegan's fault.

Come on then sparky, let your imagination run wild and make up a scenario where it could be Keegan's fault.

keegan says to ashley "i wanted lots more to spend in the market, i want to compete with chelsea in the market, if you don't give me it i;m off"

I love Newcastle.  I can't imagine any team I'd rather support.

But this has become a total joke.

Stressful waste of my time with years of dejection.

If Keegan is pushed out, and the club behaves as it has been, I will withdraw from active support of a football club, until such time as I feel proud to support NUFC once more.  

It doesn't matter what league they're in, Premier, Champions, Conference North; I will support the Toon.  But at the moment, it's too much.  As someone said, a football club is for life, I could never switch.

But real life comes first, and if this nonsense starts to interfere with the real things that matter, then it has to stop for the time being.

So, in a nutshell, Keegan goes, I go; for the moment.

Will always support Newcastle United but today, I am just crazily frustrated at the sport itself and the people running it.

If KK goes, I shall be ditching Sky Sports immediately. I will feel like I have made my minute contribution to not pumping so much into Sky which in turn goes into football.

Fucking money is ruining the game I love.

keegan says to ashley "i wanted lots more to spend in the market, i want to compete with chelsea in the market, if you don't give me it i;m off"

Pathetic!

Where's the pictures gone by the way on the left hand side?

Anyway, as an outsider, I'm disgusted to see certain individuals on this forum (I'm going to assume it's a small minority) who are seriously considering ceasing connections with Newcastle. There's a huge difference between not going to a few games, and not supporting the club. If you are someone who fits into the latter category, then you obviously weren't a proper supporter in the first place.

And I should know, there's enough buffoons on the Everton forum(s) who were going on about similar things due to the hierarchical debacle at our club through the summer.

Sorry if that's a bit strong considering I'm not an NUFC fan but that's just my opinion! As someone said previously on this thread, a football club is for life.

And yes, I appreciate the anger some of you must be feeling at the moment... but keep it at heat-of-the-moment emotion... not saying daft things like "I can't support them anymore".

Guest optimistic nit

at the moment the mods of this forum are frantically shedding all excess weight in order to try and make it to midnight without crashing again. one of the first things to be thrown overboard are the avatars.

the user names and signitures will be gone soon, shortly followed by all jimmymags's posts ;)

Sack the Admin! :angry:

Anyway, as an outsider, I'm disgusted to see certain individuals on this forum (I'm going to assume it's a small minority) who are seriously considering ceasing connections with Newcastle. There's a huge difference between not going to a few games, and not supporting the club. If you are someone who fits into the latter category, then you obviously weren't a proper supporter in the first place.

And I should know, there's enough buffoons on the Everton forum(s) who were going on about similar things due to the hierarchical debacle at our club through the summer.

Sorry if that's a bit strong considering I'm not an NUFC fan but that's just my opinion! As someone said previously on this thread, a football club is for life.

And yes, I'd appreciate the anger some of you must be feeling at the moment... but keep it at heat-of-the-moment emotion... not saying daft things like "I can't support them anymore".

Because the mods are power hungry bastard who've taken power from the people (see the Keegan thread).