So just how wrong can the press get it?

Liam Liam Liam O

Guest thommo78

There is no smoke without fire and it won't stop the conspiracy theorists in the press having a feild day that all is not well and putting pressure on the club every time there is a bad performance on the pitch..however....tonight is our night and they can back the f**k off and p*ss off with their tail between their legs.....

Love it...just love it

The way some respectable broadcasters have reported this today is nothing short of diabolical.

The BBC in particular have been a disgrace, first going with 'Keegan and Newcastle Part Company', and now back-pedalling to 'Keegan Future Shrouded in Mystery' without any mention of what they have previously reported as fact.

It is disgraceful, even if KK does turn out to have walked, they way they've reported it is shocking.

Guest toonlass

Goes to show that we (and include myself in this) should stop believing anything the media has to say about Newcastle and learn that things are not going to be done in the public domain at our club anymore.

Guest aoliversaknob

Most bizarre day I have had in ages. Was working form home today so had full media hysteria all day. Toon are apparrently not a big club!  yeah thats why we dominated every sports bulletin on all channels all day.

Just wish for once it was for all the right reasons rather than  the diabolical public airing of dirty linen we have had today.

Discuss.

Sky Sports News blaming Alan Oliver for their exclusive now :lol:

Fuk off!  :lol:

:lol::lol:

I would love it, LOVE IT, if that were true :lol::lol:

I heard it too, just caught the end of it.

Poor Oliver, it always rains on him.  :lol:

I don't think the press got it very wrong at all. Many of us have got too far into the whole "Fuck the press" / "The press know nothing" thing, and while I admit they do write a lot of rubbish I think there's often some truth behind a lot of what's written as well, especially today.