steve wraith

lovejoy

Crumpy's brother in law.

Ha ha.

http://www.thegeordieconnection.com/

And he has the gall to call ANYONE an embarrassment.

I thought Jeff Winter's website was the worst I'd ever seen. Now I know better.

Born Steven Wraith at South Shields General Hospital on February 16th 1972.

Is it just the people I've met in my time or is it always the people with the slightly wonky Geordie credentials that bang on about being a Geordie the most?

Guest Geordiesned

I don't like the bloke and think he talks a lot of shite most of the time but I agreed with every word he said on SSN last night.

Doesn't always come over very well on tv and gets peoples backs up on message boards who don't like having people being portrayed as a "spokesman" (Frank Gilmour for instance!!).

BUT, he was always there back in the dark days in the late 80s early 90s and i've always found him okay in person.

He fits in pretty well with the type of person Sky TV likes to portray as a "typical Newcastle fan".

They're anything but typical if you ask me.

According to SSN portrayal of a "typical Newcastle fan" we're all either between the ages of 12 and 18 wear track suits with the bottoms tucked into our socks and live outside St James park incase something happens. Either that or we're fat tattooed shaved headed f**kwhits with no jobs and nobody can understand a word we say or read because we cant spell.

those idiots that end up on SSN when stuff like this happens at the club are not just an embarassment to the club and the rest of us decent fans but also to the region and decent human being the world over

Guest Geordiesned

He's just been on Tyne Tees News in their "Mong Watch" section.

He said "Mike Ashley should come out on the pitch at 2:30pm next Saturday and say sorry to the fans".

Fuck off you stupid twat! :lol:

I knew it was a flash in the pan him talking some sense last night!

Guest elbee909

He fits in pretty well with the type of person Sky TV likes to portray as a "typical Newcastle fan".

They're anything but typical if you ask me.

track suits with the bottoms tucked into our socks

What is it with this 'look'?  It's fucking atrocious, people who do this just look mental.

Guest Howaythetoon

At least he's fucking having his say and standing up for his beliefs and convictions. I don't know the bloke and find the kray stuff sad but I'll not knock the man for his views on NUFC whether I agree with them or not. It is people like him and all those "mongs" on telly that share this club of ours with all of us, you may mock and dismiss them on the internet but they care about this club deeply and I think its sad when people on message boards snigger away at bits of bairns who are the future of this club or put down the likes of Wraith because he says something cringe-worthy on the box. Half of these "mongs" probably don't have season tickets because they've been priced out and replaced by middle-class disposable income types but they are always there in the background, making sure cup and friendly games aren't complete and utter empty and those shiney new replica shirts shift, shirts that the cool and trendy wouldn't be seen dead in, so 90s. Fuck off. Fill SJP with these "mongs" and the atmosphere would be immense.

At least he's f***ing having his say and standing up for his beliefs and convictions. I don't know the bloke and find the kray stuff sad but I'll not knock the man for his views on NUFC whether I agree with them or not. It is people like him and all those "mongs" on telly that share this club of ours with all of us, you may mock and dismiss them on the internet but they care about this club deeply and I think its sad when people on message boards snigger away at bits of bairns who are the future of this club or put down the likes of Wraith because he says something cringe-worthy on the box. Half of these "mongs" probably don't have season tickets because they've been priced out and replaced by middle-class disposable income types but they are always there in the background, making sure cup and friendly games aren't complete and utter empty and those shiney new replica shirts shift, shirts that the cool and trendy wouldn't be seen dead in, so 90s. f*** off. Fill SJP with these "mongs" and the atmosphere would be immense.

also with incredible violence. But i get what your saying though.

At least he's f***ing having his say and standing up for his beliefs and convictions. I don't know the bloke and find the kray stuff sad but I'll not knock the man for his views on NUFC whether I agree with them or not. It is people like him and all those "mongs" on telly that share this club of ours with all of us, you may mock and dismiss them on the internet but they care about this club deeply and I think its sad when people on message boards snigger away at bits of bairns who are the future of this club or put down the likes of Wraith because he says something cringe-worthy on the box. Half of these "mongs" probably don't have season tickets because they've been priced out and replaced by middle-class disposable income types but they are always there in the background, making sure cup and friendly games aren't complete and utter empty and those shiney new replica shirts shift, shirts that the cool and trendy wouldn't be seen dead in, so 90s. f*** off. Fill SJP with these "mongs" and the atmosphere would be immense.

Last night the "mongs" you refer to were laughing and joking behind the reporter and texting and taking photos with their cameras.

Me, a rich season ticket holder, I was in a rotten mood at the news and felt like crying. But I didn't.

Dont know anything about him apart from what ive seen on tv.

Thought what he said last night was spot on tho.

ASHLEY=c***

really? the non alcoholic beer thing? and the flat caps shite? you thought that was relevant and 'spot on'?

fuck me.

Guest elbee909

Why the hell was he banging on about non-alcoholic beer for?

Aye, Steve thats a big issue right now!!

What I don't get is if that beer at Arsenal that he had in the stands was non-alcoholic, then why the shudder?  Bollocks more like.

Guest Geordiesned

Last night the "mongs" you refer to were laughing and joking behind the reporter and texting and taking photos with their cameras.

Me, a rich season ticket holder, I was in a rotten mood at the news and felt like crying. But I didn't.

That's what got me watching them. Chanting "Sack the Board" with big grins on their faces as they knew they were on camera.

I dont know the ins and outs of this bloke, but i watched all the coverage unfold the other night, and it wasnt the kids waving their shoes in the air then MMSing the pics to their mates, or the "boycoutt" banner which I thought was most cringeworthy, it was this bloke going on about drinking beer within sight of the pitch.

Talk about not seeing the wood for the trees.

Guest KeithKettleborough

He's an opportunist really but full credit to him as he will be paid for his interviews and all the other stuff he does. And he still talks more sense than Roger Tames when Tyne Tees dredge him up to comment.

Probably made a few bob from his Toon "devotion" but I remember during Bobby's reign I was 5 minutes late for a game. I rushed past him up the steps (and am getting on in years), dashed into the netty and still met him going in there on my way out. I thought at the time it was a bit much for someone commenting and writing about the team, to be missing some of the game and not seemingly bothered about it.

Some of his comments about Keegan were spot on and good to hear. However a lot of tripe has also spewed from him over the years but who wouldn't take the money and be on telly if they were in his position. (was that a 1974 Notts Forest pitch invasion coat he was wearing on Friday?  :undecided:)