Guest BooBoo

Guest Toon Argy

Anyway, footballers that dont deserve reputations as good footballers:

Frank Lampard

John Terry

Jamie Carrager

Dirk Kuyt

Oba Martins

Unbelievable statement. I'm at a loss for words.

ok they are good footballers, (apart from kuyt and martins), but they are all stupidly overrated.

Guest Toon Argy

Adebayor.

Better than Drogba.

Bloody hell, you're serious aswell.

Close between the two but Adabayor is better in my opinion.

Raul.

Aye. All time top scorer in champions league, all time top scorer for Spain, soon to be Real Madrids all time top goalscorer. And he was alot more than a poacher and played in midfield for the last 3 years. Shite..

Frank Lampard

John Terry

Jamie Carrager

Dirk Kuyt

Oba Martins

ok they are good footballers, (apart from kuyt and martins), but they are all stupidly overrated.

You should have said that then. Big difference between being overrated and not being soon as good players.

Guest Toon Argy

Raul.

Aye. All time top scorer in champions league, all time top scorer for Spain, soon to be Real Madrids all time top goalscorer. And he was alot more than a poacher and played in midfield for the last 3 years. s****..

Played upfront last season didn't he? Has been playing upfront in one of the best teams in the world regularly from such a young age so is bound to score alot of goals.

Guest Toon Argy

Frank Lampard

John Terry

Jamie Carrager

Dirk Kuyt

Oba Martins

You should have said that then. Big difference between being overrated and not being soon as good players.

:catmag:

Raul.

Aye. All time top scorer in champions league, all time top scorer for Spain, soon to be Real Madrids all time top goalscorer. And he was alot more than a poacher and played in midfield for the last 3 years. s****..

Played upfront last season didn't he? Has been playing upfront in one of the best teams in the world regularly from such a young age so is bound to score alot of goals.

He was moved back upfront last season and scored 18 goals in La Liga and 5 goals in the Champions League. Pretty good for a fraud.  :lol:

OK if Raul is a fraud then we better add Michael Owen who has never scored more than 18 league goals in a season. Never mind done it when he's supposedly past it.

Raul.

What's your point?

The guy is a fantastic footballer and I can't believe I've seen his name in this thread. I don't want to be rude but I get the impression some of you don't pay enough attention to football outside of NUFC.

Guest Toon Argy

Raul.

He was moved back upfront last season and scored 18 goals in La Liga and 5 goals in the Champions League. Pretty good for a fraud.  :lol:

Ibrahimovic scored 17 goals in serie A and 5 goals in the champions league.

Raul.

And how many times has he done that? Will he ever be all time top scorer in anything? Ibrahimovich is in his prime, Raul's best days are behind him and still scored more than him.

Guest Toon Argy

Raul.

And how many times has he done that? Will he ever be all time top scorer in anything? Ibrahimovich is in his prime, Raul's best days are behind him and still scored more than him.

Raul is overrated. People that cant see this are probably the same people that rate players like Lampard, Terry and carrager highly.

Guest POWNATS

Adebayor.

Better than Drogba.

your either on a wind up or your Arsenne Wenger

Raul.

Raul is overrated. People that cant see this are probably the same people that rate players like Lampard, Terry and carrager highly.

Lampard, Terry, Carragher and Raul are all top, top quality players. Occasionally a little overrated but you can't honestly believe they're not well up there in terms of world football's better players.

Guest Toon Argy

Adebayor.

Better than Drogba.

your either on a wind up or your Arsenne Wenger

Adabayor will outscore Drogba this season and be the better player over the course of the season in my opinion.