Footballing Frauds

Guest BooBoo

Guest Toon Argy

Adebayor.

adabayor 3 - 0 drogba

Better than Drogba.

Bloody hell, you're serious aswell.

Close between the two but Adabayor is better in my opinion.

your either on a wind up or your Arsenne Wenger

Adabayor will outscore Drogba this season and be the better player over the course of the season in my opinion.

Interesting......

Ok we take it on even time spent on the pitch, i'll have a hundred quid with you?

I also feel Drogba, despite being a cheatin petulant s*** of a bloke brings more to the team

Anyway how about the bet?

Unlikely they will play the same amount of games

Thats what i mean, do it on time spent on the pitch, average per minute

Im not a betting man and i wouldnt bet 100 on a bet like that when i did say before its close between the two for me. I'l gladly have the bet for bragging rights though.

Gary Neville was the best righyt back in the world in his day.

One of the best right backs in world.

He was excellent but never close to the likes of Zanetti or Cafu.

yeah, i was just thinking cafu when Toon Argy said one

salgado @ real madrid was a great right back until the injuries hit too

i always liked panucci too

Petr Cech.

good joke. Hasn't been in the best of form lately but is still one of the best goalkeepers in the world

Makes just as many basic errors as any other goalkeeper, if not more. But every single time nobody dares to question him.

Guest Toon Argy

Petr Cech.

good joke. Hasn't been in the best of form lately but is still one of the best goalkeepers in the world

Makes just as many basic errors as any other goalkeeper, if not more. But every single time nobody dares to question him.

mackems.gif

Petr Cech.

mackems.gif

Exhibit a) Man Utd 1-0 Park?

Guest Toon Argy

Petr Cech.

mackems.gif

ever keeper in the world has made mistakes before

Petr Cech.

I totally agree, he is average. If he would be our goalkeeper, making the same mistakes, people on here would say he is the worst keeper in the league. I don't think Given made as many mistakes in his entire career as Cech did in the last 18 months.

Guest Toon Argy

Petr Cech.

I totally agree, he is average. If he would be our goalkeeper, making the same mistakes, people on here would say he is the worst keeper in the league. I don't think Given made as many mistakes in his entire career as Cech did in the last 18 months.

WUM?

Petr Cech.

mackems.gif

ever keeper in the world has made mistakes before

What a kop out. I can think of a fair few games where poor handling has cost him, I seem to remember him dropping a cross that lead to a goal the team escapes me, but it was routine enough catch.