Footballing Frauds

Guest BooBoo

Theo Walcott.

Whoopsie!

Must be wonderful to be as clever and knowledgeable as you.

Did I say or predict he would get a hat-trick? I was merely smirking at the statement, RM will surely know I was laughing with, not at.

Beckham......... the most overrated player and biggest publicity whore on the planet

Totally agree - over-hyped both talent-wise and as an England Captain ; a typical product of tne Tat-&-Trivia society simply because he married a Pop star who was similarly over-hyped - both of them had far less talent than the media projected and Beckham was basically a one-trick pony ; George Best's famous description summed it up 'Apart from the fact that he can't dribble, can't beat a man for pace, can't head the ball or use his left foot - he's not a bad player..!!'

Should never have even made the England squad after his pathetic performance in Euro 2004.

Guest Toon Argy

Beckham......... the most overrated player and biggest publicity whore on the planet

Totally agree - over-hyped both talent-wise and as an England Captain ; a typical product of tne Tat-&-Trivia society simply because he married a Pop star who was similarly over-hyped - both of them had far less talent than the media projected and Beckham was basically a one-trick pony ; George Best's famous description summed it up 'Apart from the fact that he can't dribble, can't beat a man for pace, can't head the ball or use his left foot - he's not a bad player..!!'

Should never have even made the England squad after his pathetic performance in Euro 2004.

clueless

Guest Toon Argy

Alan smith, Jamie Carragher, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, john obi mikel, Van der saar, Reina, Lampard and Anton ferdinand.

No mention of Dawson?

Guest Toon Argy

Who says Dawson is good?  ???

I know this has turned in the the overrated players thread but if you read the opening post Dawson is the perfect example.