Who are actually the realistic candidates for manager?

stozo

Mid-table Spanish types who have had 15 clubs in the last 3 years.

Here we go. Deportivo coach turns us down...

That would make sense, seems like the bulk of our scouting team have season tickets there.

So that's:

Interested

Fatih Terim

Not interested

Marcelino

Lotina

Bilic

Anyone else said owt yet? It's so difficult getting excited about who's coming in next. Usually when a manager goes it's because we're doing shit but not this time. I can't remember such an apathetic attitude to the new man before.

It depends if you want a young, talented, hungry coach who looks the real deal and will play ball if required to by the board, or if you want a big name relaunch type appointment. I think Adi Bothroyd is the outstanding candidate for the former, and Rijkard for the latter

It depends if you want a young, talented, hungry coach who looks the real deal and will play ball if required to by the board, or if you want a big name relaunch type appointment. I think Adi Bothroyd is the outstanding candidate for the former, and Rijkard for the latter

Adi Boothroyd no thanks. I would give up if he came in

It depends if you want a young, talented, hungry coach who looks the real deal and will play long ball if required to by the board, or if you want a big name relaunch type appointment. I think Adi Bothroyd is the outstanding candidate for the former, and Rijkard for the latter

It depends if you want a young, talented, hungry coach who looks the real deal and will play long ball if required to by the board, or if you want a big name relaunch type appointment. I think Adi Bothroyd is the outstanding candidate for the former, and Rijkard for the latter

:lol:

So that's:

Interested

Fatih Terim

Not interested

Marcelino

Lotina

Bilic

Anyone else said owt yet? It's so difficult getting excited about who's coming in next. Usually when a manager goes it's because we're doing s*** but not this time. I can't remember such an apathetic attitude to the new man before.

maybe put that on the OP and update it according to media?

Guest Toon Argy

So that's:

Interested

Fatih Terim

Not interested

Marcelino

Lotina

Bilic

Anyone else said owt yet? It's so difficult getting excited about who's coming in next. Usually when a manager goes it's because we're doing s*** but not this time. I can't remember such an apathetic attitude to the new man before.

good idea

So that's:

Interested

Fatih Terim

Not interested

Marcelino

Lotina

Bilic

good idea

You can add a rumoured section or split the Interested into confirmed/unconfirmed.

Zola

Mancini

Dechamps

Poyet

Moyes

Are all linked daily.

How about Michael Laudrup? Definitely in the promising coach category and would play an attaractive style as well!

Spartak Moscow manger as of today (i think)

Agreed an 18 month contract today.

So that's:

Interested

Fatih Terim

Not interested

Marcelino

Lotina

Bilic

Anyone else said owt yet? It's so difficult getting excited about who's coming in next. Usually when a manager goes it's because we're doing shit but not this time. I can't remember such an apathetic attitude to the new man before.

As you say, usually fans are over the moon to get rid of a manager, whether its them being forced to resign or being sacked thru crap results....not when you've had a decent start to the season and love the manager in place.

Cant say im at all excited about the next boss, i dont think too many good managers are interested and any managers who are, i would say i'd rather have KK.

So that's:

Interested

Fatih Terim

Not interested

Marcelino

Lotina

Bilic

As you say, usually fans are over the moon to get rid of a manager, whether its them being forced to resign or being sacked thru crap results....not when you've had a decent start to the season and love the manager in place.

Cant say im at all excited about the next boss, i dont think too many good managers are interested and any managers who are, i would say i'd rather have KK.

That's the problem there is partically no one out there. Moyes and Mancini are the only options that excite, but Moyes won't come under this structure and Mancini's interested in the West Ham job so maybe hes not as good as I thought.