Positivity

Guest BooBoo

I've got to say I'm more than a little worried about the atomosphire on Saturday. What we need is a huge roar to start things off and undying support of the team  throughout the game, big applause at the end to thank the players for their commitment and professionalism.  Then protest to your hearts content about the way things have transpired. After this game though I hope the fans show support to the new man, who should be in place before the next game. It'll be hard for anyone to follow KK as it it, not having full support of the crowd will make it almost impossible.

Anyone that is engaging there brain long enough will agree with this. People can do what they want around the game, before it, at half time and certainly after it but whilst the game is running we have to support the players and lift them to do it one last time for Keegan and even more importanty for us, the supporters.

Nail on head.  :clap:

'But I want us to win'

i think you're gonna be disappointed then.

I don't think I am. FFS its Hull, we are at home, and we have GOT to get behind the players IMO

Exactly. We need to show what we're made of. There's more to NUFC than behind the scenes turmoil.

'But I want us to win'

I don't think I am. FFS its Hull, we are at home, and we have GOT to get behind the players IMO

I think there are some which will be disappointed if we do win.

'But I want us to win'

i just think its got the smell of a shambolic defeat written all over it

Who's going to be acting manager? I realise I might have missed news, it was getting on my nerves. Terry?

acting manager,....good term, whoever gets the job full time, will only be acting manager,

while behind the scenes the dark forces are at work.

Who's going to be acting manager? I realise I might have missed news, it was getting on my nerves. Terry?

Terrys gone mate

Really? I'm not surprised, I just didn't know because the repetitive sports news was getting on my tits.

'But I want us to win'

Buzz buzz buzz.

The above text is the sound of all the bees in your bonnet. We'll be playing at home to Hull, we have some new players with a few more options and some injured players coming back who will want to go out there and perform for the fans that are loyal. On Saturday I'll be there cheering for the team, the players, the guys wearing the badge and for 90 minutes I'll forget about this joke of a situation.

Think of the bigger picture.

Best defence in ages. Bemused players will be the only problem. Some of them won't have a clue what's going on.

bemused,? dont give a shit? dont play cos rumors they were up for sale? preparation was chaotic? club is a shambles.

Not a good recipe.

In the wake of the last week and the prospect of the game to come on Saturday, I'm really hoping and encouraging everyone to get behind the side. We cant lose sight of the game on Saturday being very winnable, yet in such circumstances (i'm thinking of the awful Sheff Utd game a few seasons back) a negative crowd can never have a positive effect on the side.

KKs gone and he's not coming back. Get used to it. Whilst i'm unhappy with the manner of his departure, NUFC is bigger than him, Ashley, Wise and the whole mob. Life will go on and i hope everyone who's a regular match goer will get behind the side and not become engulfed in this whole "we hate Ashley and Wise". Despite a small squad, we have a great deal of talent (certainly the most for a good few seasons) and there's no reason we still cant have a season of overall improvement- at least on the field if not off it.

this is what Ashley and his merry men want....50 000 good little sheep behaving themselves

Grow up. BooBoo isn't implying we shouldn't make our voices heard but is absolutely correct in simply stating that we need to get behind the team.

sheep.

balloon

:lol:

Its funny yet I dont know why!

MIKE ASHLEY IS A FAT GEORDIE EATING CUNT> LETZ BOO HIM>

Srsly.

• 2 weeks later...

'But I want us to win'

like i said.............