Croatia 1 - 4 England

midds

How is that not a foul against Terry?

Didn't touch him, from what I saw.

You could tell by the way Terry waited for ages before he "realised" he'd been "fouled".

Nice finish from Walcott.

As if you have to touch them for it to be a foul. His boot was 5ft+ up in the air, how is it not dangerous?

You could tell by the way Terry waited for ages before he "realised" he'd been "fouled".

Doesn't matter that he didn't touch him. Studs first at that height is a foul and a booking.

you dont have to touch someone to foul them, he had his foot at head height ffs!

anyway terry is a tit but it was still a foul

As if you have to touch them for it to be a foul. His boot was 5ft+ up in the air, how is it not dangerous?

4ft maybe. Seen lots of fouls given for the same thing, always curse the ref when it goes against us like.

I notice James has just joined the make-a-cock-up-roll-around-on-the-floor-hoping-that-the-ref-will-help-you-out club as well. :lol:

If we'd played Ashley Young, we'd have put at least 6 past these Ustazi c***s.

:lol: You haven't got Serb roots have you?

Nah. I'm just pressing the TABLOID button.

Very impressive performance.

Bentley looks a total twat, doesn't he?

I'm glad we didn't sign him and went for U21 starlet James Milner instead

*embarassed silence*

Credit where it's due, England have looked excellent tonight under Capello. Not sure what he's said to them in the last 3 days but they've dominated a very good side and made them look very very poor.

Walcott's performance and Bentley coming through should finally signal the end of Beckham's England career. Barry/Lampard also looks much better than Gerrard/Lampard too.

Wonder if he's thought of playing Gerrard just behind Rooney and keeping Barry/Lampard in the middle?

Credit where it's due, England have looked excellent tonight under Capello. Not sure what he's said to them in the last 3 days but they've dominated a very good side and made them look very very poor.

Walcott's performance and Bentley coming through should finally signal the end of Beckham's England career. Barry/Lampard also looks much better than Gerrard/Lampard too.

Wonder if he's thought of playing Gerrard just behind Rooney and keeping Barry/Lampard in the middle?

I just don't see why Gerrard MUST come back in. Sure he's a good player for his club but we don't need him in this system. Put the team before the players.

Not aimed at you btw. ;)

if i was going to play gerrard anyway it would be out wide and i suspect he might do that as he has a track record of shifting central midfielders out to the flanks. keep him out of the 'engine room' as he is a loose cannon (to mix a couple of metaphors) and barry and lampard, amongst others like carrick, do the simple jobs better than he does.

you dont have to touch someone to foul them, he had his foot at head height ffs!

anyway terry is a tit but it was still a foul

Yep, that's right, but it's a shit state of affairs in my view.

I know Terry's an ugly mutant, but his head doesn't grow out of his stomach, his boot was between waste and chest high, Terry stooped into it. He made a lazy half-arsed attempt to get the ball and fucked it, if he'd have gone in with any kind of commitment he'd have cleared it easily.

Anyway, we've won 4-1, so who cares?

I just don't see why Gerrard MUST come back in. Sure he's a good player for his club but we don't need him in this system. Put the team before the players.

Not aimed at you btw. ;)

:lol:

We all know he's going to come back in though, I'm just wondering if moving him 20 yards up the pitch. It's a question of picking him in the position which is going to benefit the team. Just off Rooney might just work imo.

Not aimed at you btw. ;)

We all know he's going to come back in though, I'm just wondering if moving him 20 yards up the pitch. It's a question of picking him in the position which is going to benefit the team. Just off Rooney might just work imo.

Not for me. I'd rather play with a more naturally aimed front man in that position. It worked tonight so it shouldn't be changed. Although we all know it will.

Not aimed at you btw. ;)

Problem is Rooney's forgotten where he's supposed to be playing (see the second half tonight for what he can do when he pushes up - he only did that after the sending off, before that he was useless). They'd both be dropping deep leaving nothing up front.

Guest Jawesome

It will be the biggest crime ever if we change our system to accommodate that nob-end in our next game.  Ok he is immense for his club, but he's done FA for England on a regular basis.  Too consistant.

Not aimed at you btw. ;)

Didn't they already try that last season? Trying to replicate his link up with Torres and it just never worked at all.