Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

I hate this "knives out" attitude that engulfs everything when things don't go well. Yes, he probably could have done more today but he was still full of effort and running and looked our only real chance of a breakthrough. People should save their bile for those that have proven time and time again that they are not good enough for this football club, not aim it at those who have shown signs of being a very, very good player indeed.

I hate this "knives out" attitude that engulfs everything when things don't go well. Yes, he probably could have done more today but he was still full of effort and running and looked our only real chance of a breakthrough. People should save their bile for those that have proven time and time again that they are not good enough for this football club, not aim it at those who have shown signs of being a very, very good player indeed.

Spot on.

Guest firetotheworks

Abso-fucking-exactly

Spot on Rich.

The thing us though that I think that Guttierez has proven time and time again that he is not good enough. He does not cross well, his final balls are non-existent and his woeful attempts at finishing are completely reflected in his goal scoring record.

I still think he "looks" a very good player - I just think he's fooling everyone with that impression.

As for singling him out, I think apart from Bassong I could not give a flying fuck about losing any player in our entire so called "squad" (who won't be leaving anyway) - I'm just sick of being told that I should recognise quality when I see only graft.

We've got far bigger problems than Jonas man, howay.

true enough. It's more a massive indictment of Ashley that he's our best attacking player from midfield

its not suprising that we are near the bottom of the league if he's our best attacking midfieler,  doesn't score, doesn't even look like scoring and doesn't create any goals either!!! 

Guys, he starts for Argentina.

To be blunt, do you think we have any remote chance of getting anybody better for the foreseeable future?

Jenas starts for England. Lets not go down the international so must therefore be a top player route. He may start for Argentina but he doesn't STAR for them... pretty much how he plays for us. he starts but doesn't shine. Unless you're one of those fans who looks at his work rate and his trickery on the ball to evade markers as shininge xamples of outstanding play and contribution. I don't, I value my players being able to do good things on the ball in key areas which Jonas struggles with and its starting to effect the team.

Jenas would start every single week for us if he was here.

fucking hell. I hope he doesn't read this thread or he'll have no chance of succeeding here.

It looks like we've reached the point in the season where the knives are out.

fucking hell. I hope he doesn't read this thread or he'll have no chance of succeeding here.

Bassong next.

f***ing hell. I hope he doesn't read this thread or he'll have no chance of succeeding here.

Bassong next.

He did nearly give a pen anyway today.

And look at his goal record its ****** ****.

f***ing hell. I hope he doesn't read this thread or he'll have no chance of succeeding here.

Bassong next.

and assists, the lack of bookings says it all about his commitment.....

Guest firetotheworks

Bassong next.

and assists, the lack of bookings says it all about his commitment.....

;D

Guest Howaythetoon

Seb really should learn not to defend with his hands though.

Continental thing, he'll snap out of it eventually although it may take one or two penalties against for that to happen, he will learn though.

Seb really should learn not to defend with his hands though.

Continental thing, he'll snap out of it eventually although it may take one or two penalties against for that to happen, he will learn though.

I hope so, Bassong is an absolute godsend but he seemed desperate to give a penalty away in the first half today. He has become the only player I rely upon for stability these days so it was killing me seeing his recklesness today.