Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Receives ball, runs, runs, runs, loses it.

Pointless really, ok it might keep the ball out of our half for 10 seconds but it completely wastes any attacking threat we might have. Dyer didn't have end product but at least his runs would end up in him playing a simple pass and us retaining possesion. The only time we seem to retain the ball with Jonas is when one of our players has to literally take it off his foot.

Well its different, when Dyer played we had movement, now, and im not defending Jonas because he actually was shit but no one up top moves, he cant pass with no movement. He at least tries but is getting frustrated and won't produce in this team, we might as well sell him for 5 mil or something cause hes not gonna break it in this league!

Lualua and Vukcevic might do better, and Barton ahs to start.

I agree he doesn't have much movement, that is something we have needed to sort out for ages. But he can't put in a cross and when someone is there to accept a pass he more often than not fucks it up.

His best attribute was his attitude, given that he's not that good a footballer.

Now his attitude is as s**** as his final ball he's f***ing terrible.

he look's adifferent player for argentina even when they dont have the messi's etc playing and arent that good. all movement and work but with better technical players around him to compliment his running game.

Guest Stephen927

Good to see him crossing it more often, even if that aspect of his game needs improving it's vital for a winger in the English game to cross the ball when given the chance.

The antics on the floor was disappointing to see, get up and get on with it ffs.

Effort as always great, does not like to be kicked and he does get kicked alot, neeeds to stop going down easy but that albow was a ahrd one  like.

the comentators line seems to be "foreigner...soft as shite........on seeing the replay he did get an elbow to the head but it wasn't deliberate so it wouldn't hurt"

First half he was major threat, but he has to get used to taking a kick.

He was as much a threat as walking past 4 teenagers in a park late at night, you have that "they could be dangerous" feeling then you get up close and you realise its the school chess club going home after an important tactics meeting.

Didn't think there was anything wrong with his attitude tbh. The problem is he can't cross for his life. Woeful use of the ball.

Throwing himself on the floor every 5 seconds pissed me off, that kind of comes down to attitude.

First half he was major threat, but he has to get used to taking a kick.

He was as much a threat as walking past 4 teenagers in a park late at night, you have that "they could be dangerous" feeling then you get up close and you realise its the school chess club going home after an important tactics meeting.

You've never got over that beating you took, have you?

He stopped us winning this game (or at least carving out more goalscoring chances). Not only did he lose possession by going to ground too early, but there were times he could have released the ball pretty early and we'd have a much better chance of carving out a chance, but instead he'd meander on the ball aimlessly, giving WBA the time to get behind the ball and shut us out.

He needs the ball is faster than you coaching from the Goal film.

Effort as always great, does not like to be kicked and he does get kicked alot, neeeds to stop going down easy but that albow was a ahrd one  like.

Best post out of the lot today Skirge.  I don't get the hate for him, so he's not the best crosser at least he tries and runs.

He still drove us out from the area more than anyone else, for much of the first half it was his linking it up on the left which kept us in possession & pressing them. Some of the low crosses he put in may have done better also if our strikers had supported better or had better movement. It doesnt all come down to him. It just looks bad for him because of the fact he looks like he should be more dangerous because of his ability on the ball. Many of the rest just look crap, so you dont expect much more than that.

Best post out of the lot today Skirge.  I don't get the hate for him, so he's not the best crosser at least he tries and runs.

Today Smith ran and tried, Jonas just lost the ball again and again mixed with giving up and throwing himself on the floor.

He has poor delivery and poor decision making which does us more harm than good.

This "at least he tries" this is a myth, he gets the ball, runs and doesn't do ANYTHING! If he tried to cross a bit more often or dare i suggest it, shoot! then I might have a bit more time for him.

He still drove us out from the area more than anyone else, for much of the first half it was his linking it up on the left which kept us in possession & pressing them. Some of the low crosses he put in may have done better also if our strikers had supported better or had better movement. It doesnt all come down to him. It just looks bad for him because of the fact he looks like he should be more dangerous because of his ability on the ball. Many of the rest just look crap, so you dont expect much more than that.

People like Duff are crap, we know they are crap but like today they sometimes pop up with an important goal.

Today Smith ran and tried, Jonas just lost the ball again and again mixed with giving up and throwing himself on the floor.

He has poor delivery and poor decision making which does us more harm than good.

This "at least he tries" this is a myth, he gets the ball, runs and doesn't do ANYTHING! If he tried to cross a bit more often or dare i suggest it, shoot! then I might have a bit more time for him.

He put a few balls into the box.

If we had a striker who was, dare I say it, more dynamic then Shola we might have scored a couple.