Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

He plays best with a full-back that overlaps, Enrique is the only one that does

Has he ever played in front of a full back that hasn't overlapped for us? He's still been shit most times. Depressing that he's essential for our promotion campaign this season.

He put a class cross into the box tonight which shows he can do it.  You can see his confidence has dropped in the last year and a half and who can blame him?  He's played under Kinnear for god's sake and then goes into an Argentina team playing just as crap.

It's easy to to say but put him in a team that is functioning well together and he'll do well.  Last season, for the first half at least he was in our top 3/4 players every single game without creating or scoring many because of his work rate, dribbling, tackling and generally carrying the team forward, if we get back in the PL I'll still be glad to have him but put in him in a team managed by a dinosaur like Kinnear and he won't look good, no.

He put a class cross into the box tonight which shows he can do it.

I put in a f***ing quality cross for LTSBAFC 3s today. I can't do it though.

:dowie:

You should have seen it, got headed in. Second assist of the season, that puts me leval with Jonas. Neither of my assists have required a 25 yarder going in the top corner either, I'm mint.

You should have seen it, got headed in. Second assist of the season, that puts me leval with Jonas. Neither of my assists have required a 25 yarder going in the top corner either, I'm mint.

Your teammates, I guarantee, will be better than Nicky Butt, Kevin Nolan and Shola Ameobi though so your point is moot.

Your teammates, I guarantee, will be better than Nicky Butt, Kevin Nolan and Shola Ameobi though so your point is moot.

Bar Shola you've got an excellent point there.

• 2 weeks later...