The Weekend's Other Matches

Guest quklaani

Cahill deservedly sent off - wasn't a red card tackle, but he's a dirty cunt and rightly his reputation has worked against him.

Emphasised by the fact that he kept moving away from Riley. I'd love to think the card was for dissent, cos that would show they actually do react towards it, but I know it's too far fetched. Everton weren't going to get back on level terms anyway, nevermind win it.

Guest quklaani

Asolutely shocking penalty decision by Styles.

Massive understatement, it was horrific.  When he blew every one of our players walked off thinking he'd given a free kick for something pointless (which he's been doing all game.)  No doubt some daft cunts will use it to further their crusade against Ronaldo, even though he got tackled and didn't complain, and then looked as surprised as everyone else.

People always blab on about top four bias or whatever, but its just, as ever, plain incompetence.  I hope, as when (I think it was Styles then as well) Chelsea got an absurd penalty at Anfield last season, Bolton get a public apology.

I mean yeah, happy as anything to win and I think we would have anyway, but Jesus Christ...

Depressing to be an Evertonian today, awful performance. Absolutely no positives, to take Roy Keane's words.

you just need to play us and you'll be back on track.

Tbh Dinho, although you may well play crap against us next week, I'd be surprised if we had the basic ability to take advantage of it. Whilst Newcastle are looking shambolically bad, we're just plain bog-standard-out-of-any-ideas-hump-it-upfield bad.