"MILNER YOU'RE GASH!"

"Milner's been feckin awful!"

"AND AGAIN f***ing WOEFUL.

Milner back on the bench after this?"

"Shocking shocking performance from Milner."

"fuk off milner we dont want you! absolutely shite!"

:lol:

Guest quklaani

Another week, another massive Liverpool come back as the result of a red card.  They've been hilariously lucky this season, and seem to have had an opposition player sent off pretty much every game.  Really, ever since that Liege goal wasn't given I've been thinking they've made some kind of deal with the devil, its just absurd to be this lucky so many games in a row.

I get the feeling they'll scabbily win at the Bridge and no one will ever ever hear the end of it.

Although Valencia got some of the ball its hard to argue that it wasn't a dangerous tackle. Was well off the ground with both feet and I f***ing hate Liverpool.

Wasn't really complaining they weren't deserve, but its just bizarre how they keep getting handed the advantage like that.  Still, the higher they rise and the longer this continues the more hilarious it'll be when they dont get anywhere near the title.

Anyway, Rafael Da Silva, he's gonna be a star.  Funny thing is, his brother is supposed to be the better one.

Also from that thread:

milner has no f***ing end product today at all!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just today?, oh dear :lol:

and

"thanks AGAIN milner another f***ing waste."

"MILNER YOU'RE GASH!"

"fuk off milner we dont want you! absolutely s****!"

Sweet Jesus. Regardless of what you may think of his talent or little of it, he was player who always tried his best & didnt cause any off the field problems for the club I think gloating about Villa fans mocking him is pretty low.

Also from that thread:

and

"MILNER YOU'RE GASH!"

Sweet Jesus. Regardless of what you may think of his talent or little of it, he was player who always tried his best & didnt cause any off the field problems for the club I think gloating about Villa fans mocking him is pretty low.

One would think the gloating is about Villa paying 12 MP for him.

:thup:

Have to agree. He is a decent lad and deserves our respect really.

Also from that thread:

and

"MILNER YOU'RE GASH!"

One would think the gloating is about Villa paying 12 MP for him.

No the people who are loving it are mainly the ones who Migueljon (Milners number 1 fan) has been debating with for about 2 years & in amongst all this debating with Jon they have gained a thirst for Milner to be shite even though he was a Newcastle player because for some of these people & not just the ones in this thread what happens on the field or at club has is secondary to them, as there debate on here against some fuckwit they are trapped in a never ending war of posts with is there primary objective.

Bad result for us today, had a great chance to get something. As soon as we conceded so early in the 2nd half, there was only 1 winner. Good effort though, at least gives hope that we're still competing in these sorts of matches. Our season will be defined in the next 4-5 games after Manure next week. Hope we can find some of last season's form!

SV Werder Bremen 3 - 3 Borussia Dortmund

0-1 A. Frei ('59)

1-1 F. Baumann ('68)

1-2 M. Hummels ('72)

2-2 C. Pizarro ('87)

3-2 C. Pizarro ('90)

3-3 M. Zidan ('90)

what a second-half that must have been  :cheesy: