The Weekend's Other Matches

Guest quklaani

Surely Fuller's goal was the winner hands-down?

In relation to Liverpool, as an Evertonian my comments are probably uncredible, but they have an impressive talent of getting results they never deserve.

However, today I have to say on the balance of the whole match, 2-1 was a fair scoreline.

On an entirely different note, anyone think we'll win at Stoke tomorrow?

Surely Fuller's goal was the winner hands-down?

In relation to Liverpool, as an Evertonian my comments are probably uncredible, but they have an impressive talent of getting results they never deserve.

However, today I have to say on the balance of the whole match, 2-1 was a fair scoreline.

On an entirely different note, anyone think we'll win at Stoke tomorrow?

I fancy a score draw in our match.

Stoke playing the better football so far.

Both as bad as each other you mean. Neither team has put a proper move together.

We've been sucked into playing the same way they do. If we'd pass the fucking thing then we'd win easily. As it stands, I'm not convinced we'll hold on. Need to go 4-4-2.

Arteta's corners have been quality today.

Makes a difference to have someone that doesn't hit the first man all the time

Arteta hit the first man all the time without fail last season. Seems to have bucked his ideas up.

Shocking defending but that 2nd half must have been great for a neutral.

ireland and hart are both very good players, and hammann used to be and still is pretty good. is ball the same player who should have retired about 5 years before he left everton, or is it a different one?

the city defending is atrocious, chelsea's attacking equally bad, everytime i see malouda i want to punch him in the face.

Eh? What are you on about?

It's the same Michael Ball that played for Everton yeah... but he was absolutely class for us and left when he was in his early 20's. He's not even 30 now. Just had some really bad injuries which have taken their toll.

And would walk on broken glass to return to Goodison.  There's a lot worse left backs around, though I thought he should have been a centre back

Was it Wiley who was the ref for ours? Some incompetent decision-making to say the least. Do we need to change to red shirts to get some decisions at last?

Torture to watch at times, our defence looks a far cry to the solid hard-to-break-down one of last season.

Didn't play particularly well but still an entertaining game for the neutral.