Lowest of the lows

Taylor Swift

Never felt this bad during Souness' reign. Never felt this bad during Roeder's. Same with Allardyce's. I am as apathetic as I have ever been about Newcastle United. Ever. No manager, absent board and owner, majority of fans being absolute idiots/cunts/mongs/retards/whatever-fucking-synonym-you-want, and the players not caring.

The ref shows '5' to signal 5 minutes will be added on and the crowd remain silent. Fucking pathetic. But then every cunt was clapping their stupid hands when those 3 retards walked around with that banner ('cockney mob out'). What happened to fucking supporting the fucking team? 4 fucking games into the season and it's effectively over. Fuck off.

Nah, the depth of the Souness era was tragic. This is nowhere near yet, but could be heading there. The players seemed just as apathetic out there.

Tragedy is in the fact it's all happening again.

The talk of the season being over is just garbage, 34 games left so its all ahead of us. We will get a new manager in and we will start to get the ship steadied again. Today was grim but its only game 4. Bring on the new manager, lets get behind the lads and lets just get on with it. The doom and gloom tortures no one but ourselves so why bother?

The talk of the season being over is just garbage, 34 games left so its all ahead of us. We will get a new manager in and we will start to get the ship steadied again. Today was grim but its only game 4. Bring on the new manager, lets get behind the lads and lets just get on with it. The doom and gloom tortures no one but ourselves so why bother?

In a day or two I'll feel like this.

Nah, the depth of the Souness era was tragic. This is nowhere near yet, but could be heading there. The players seemed just as apathetic out there.

At least you knew it'd get better when Souness left. There was hope at the end of the tunnel. We just had to wait a while for Freddy to realise what the whole fanbase did, but he got there in the end.

Where do we go from here? No money to throw around, tiny squad, no manager, seemingly indifferent owner and board. What happens now?

At least you knew it'd get better when Souness left. There was hope at the end of the tunnel. We just had to wait a while for Freddy to realise what the whole fanbase did, but he got there in the end.

Where do we go from here? No money to throw around, tiny squad, no manager, seemingly indifferent owner and board. What happens now?

I think we need to keep a calm head and just wait and see what happens. Speculation only fuels doom and gloom, this is Newcastle and our past would suggest things wont work out, that it will all go to shit, but we dont know yet, so like i said, calm head and sit it out, for now.

Never felt this bad during Souness' reign. Never felt this bad during Roeder's. Same with Allardyce's. I am as apathetic as I have ever been about Newcastle United. Ever. No manager, absent board and owner, majority of fans being absolute idiots/c***s/mongs/retards/whatever-f***ing-synonym-you-want, and the players not caring.

The ref shows '5' to signal 5 minutes will be added on and the crowd remain silent. f***ing pathetic. But then every c*** was clapping their stupid hands when those 3 retards walked around with that banner ('cockney mob out'). What happened to f***ing supporting the f***ing team? 4 f***ing games into the season and it's effectively over. f*** off.

I was disgusted with the fans today. Congratulations evryone who contributed to an atmosphere that would do nothing but dishearten the players. And if those same fans are now angry at the result then I hope they realise they have played a part in the defeat. TWATS

We have had worst defeats it just feels THAT bad because of the crap that we have had to put up with the past few weeks, I really thought that we would win today and take some of that media cirus away from us.

We will lose bad games like this again this season, but we had a lot of injuries to contend with today.

Guest BeatMakerz

Spot on

The kicker is that the Souness/Roeder/Allardyce times were just a gradual decline, so there was no real crash to rock-bottom.

But two weeks ago we had a manager we believed in, who played good football, and we'd brought in some good players that looked like they'd really improve us.

Then the men in power all decide to start stabbing each other in the back and squabbling like cunts and we get it all snatched away.

Gutting.

The only reason the Souness/Roeder/Allardyce times didn't end in a crash was because Allardyce was removed before he could relegate us.

I feel pretty low at the moment, but still not reaching the pant-wetting terror that I had when I thought we were going down last season. We'll see what happens!

Never felt this bad during Souness' reign. Never felt this bad during Roeder's. Same with Allardyce's. I am as apathetic as I have ever been about Newcastle United. Ever. No manager, absent board and owner, majority of fans being absolute idiots/c***s/mongs/retards/whatever-f***ing-synonym-you-want, and the players not caring.

The ref shows '5' to signal 5 minutes will be added on and the crowd remain silent. f***ing pathetic. But then every c*** was clapping their stupid hands when those 3 retards walked around with that banner ('cockney mob out'). What happened to f***ing supporting the f***ing team? 4 f***ing games into the season and it's effectively over. f*** off.

I was disgusted with the fans today. Congratulations evryone who contributed to an atmosphere that would do nothing but dishearten the players. And if those same fans are now angry at the result then I hope they realise they have played a part in the defeat. TWATS

Spot on.  It was embarrassing really.

The only reason the Souness/Roeder/Allardyce times didn't end in a crash was because Allardyce was removed before he could relegate us.

I feel pretty low at the moment, but still not reaching the pant-wetting terror that I had when I thought we were going down last season. We'll see what happens!

At least I cared at that point. I was nervous, heart was beating like a mofo and cared. Now? Apathy and indifference are the words of the day. Maybe a bit of anger as well.

Guest Stephen927

Yeah I feel pretty pessimistic, not just because of todays results, though that has contributed a lot, but because everything is so up in the air.

I just want the next manager named tbh.

Guest Howaythetoon

I love it when people sit at home then moan about the atmosphere, if you are that bothered then turn up and do something about it.

Exactly. I thought the general support for the players was quite good at times and to be honest, I expected far more anti-Ashley and co chants and far more KK chants too. Fans are pissed off and no-one is happy, some will over react, some will under react, some will try and remain positive, some will cry into their beer. One thing is certain, every single fan there today were their for their club.

I love it when people sit at home then moan about the atmosphere, if you are that bothered then turn up and do something about it.

You have to take into consideration other people's circumstances. I for instance live in New York and don't have the money to go to Newcastle as much as I'd like to(My dream is to move to Newcastle in a few years).

Exactly. I thought the general support for the players was quite good at times and to be honest, I expected far more anti-Ashley and co chants and far more KK chants too. Fans are pissed off and no-one is happy, some will over react, some will under react, some will try and remain positive, some will cry into their beer. One thing is certain, every single fan there today were their for their club.

I think the support was excellent considering the two weeks we've had, or almost two weeks.  The only negative was the booing of Shola who was made a scapegoat for a poor performance by most of his team mates as well as him.

I thought the atmosphere was as good as could be expected under the circumstances and probably as good as most games last season.

You have to take into consideration other people's circumstances. I for instance live in New York and don't have the money to go to Newcastle as much as I'd like to(My dream is to move to Newcastle in a few years).

You're right about that, I know it's impossible for some to attend.