Would you want Keegan back now?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Niall Hickman (Daily Mail) has just been on Talksport and says if Moat comes in, and he feels that is my no means certain, then he will try and bring Keegan back. Where has he got this from? Is he just mixing him with Shearer?

bollocks

Niall Hickman (Daily Mail) has just been on Talksport and says if Moat comes in, and he feels that is my no means certain, then he will try and bring Keegan back. Where has he got this from? Is he just mixing him with Shearer?

the dogs bollocks

the dogs bollocks

I would prefer Keegan actually, just the story is bollocks.

Guest Geordiekev

Just a damn shame that Mike Ashley's 3 year plan included surrounding himself with twats that looked after their own personal gains before the clubs..

Glad KK has been cleared and won his case but more so because we have had an insight into the shambles that our club has become, I do hope that MA has finished employing dickheads and either sells the club now or employs footballing heads to run the daily footballing issues at our club.

I would also ask what benefit the S.American Agents were to us unless they were both bought off to get Collo and Jonas :crazy2:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What about that Nacho Gonzalez fella?

The player that was the final straw for Keegan and forced his resignation

No.

f*** off you money grabbing c***.

Did Keegan personally come forth and threaten the club should pay him 25million, no less?

I'm not an expert in law, but I do think it's normal for parties in a legal suit to state down a higher figure, knowing that courts don't normally award them the maximum amount. It sets a range for the courts to decide how much to award. But of course, saying Keegan wanted 25million outright makes better headlines for the media, doesn't it?

If you ask me, Keegan has more PR brains (surely more than those people running the club now) than to accept that figure, if it were indeed given to him. He did what he had to, his legal team did what they were paid to, and Ashley and company should just bugger off for tainting even our memories of the good times when Keegan was here.

Whether I'd want Keegan back? Not at the moment, I'm afraid. Ashley has managed to sour the relationship between fans and Keegan, and it'll take time to heal. And time isn't exactly on either Keegan or our side.

I definitely would not want Keegan back. No, no, a thousand times no.

My brother is going so far as to say he'll stop supporting the club if Keegan comes back again.

I wouldn't go that far but our fixation on this one burnt-out former hero makes us look like a very small club indeed.

My brother is going so far as to say he'll stop supporting the club if Keegan comes back again.

I wouldn't go that far but our fixation on this one burnt-out former hero makes us look like a very small club indeed.

Not supporting a club because of a single person.  That is pretty small minded.

Irony-tastic.

Irony-tastic.

ill give this much Ozzie arse, you just dont lie down even when your beaten like a bitch.

Who's beaten? Not me.

Keegan won today. Hurrah for "principles". The club lost. Ashley and Llambias revealed as utter incompetents. And here we are in the Championship with a divided fanbase.

You forgot to mention 'Keegan proved to be right.'

Who's beaten? Not me.

Keegan won today. Hurrah for "principles". The club lost. Ashley and Llambias revealed as utter incompetents. And here we are in the Championship with a divided fanbase.

Revealed to you perhaps.

Who's beaten? Not me.

not arguing that your an arse tho. :pow:

"My brother is going so far as to say he'll stop supporting the club if Keegan comes back again."

Just noticed this as well.  :lol:  I hope Keegan does come back so 'fans' like this won't bother coming back.  Not because of Keegan in particular but this sort of attitude is pathetic.

Who's beaten? Not me.

You forgot to mention 'Keegan proved to be right.'

He won the case for compensation. It's not about "right". I still wish he'd swallowed his pride and battled on instead of walking away.