"The Protests" WE shall not be moved "Bring on the horses" Etc.

Guest Heneage

I thought it was a disgrace personally. I didn't work the game but went to get some autographs of Hull's for a mate of mine for his Birthday present.

I got there about 15 before the end and already "The Charge Of The Not So Bright Bridgade" had began. It built up to the point where i'd say theres was 250-500 there. Refusing to move it meant that the bus had to use the Home players entrance to get the players on. Now I was all happy for them to be idiots shouting "Sack The Board" And anti wise chants, but it got stupid when man and boy alike start nigh rioting charging and shouting at the police, I saw numerous mongs interrupt TV Reports and pose for cameras like Monkeys by the organ grinder, too many blinded by "Kev" most of whom probably were close to being stains on their dads jeans first time he was around.

Get over it, I say, Keegans gone and dropped us in it, I have respect for his first spell and what he did, but the more I see, the more I realise it takes two to tango and two to start a war, I've said already i'd like both Ashley and Keegan out and done with  I think neither benefit the club anymore, and again we are but back to step one. But I think what got to me was the "Bring On The Horses" Seeing the 12 year olds running round shouting "THAT WAS MINT THAT LIKE" A guy on my way home said "Thats what I like to see" as 4 police vans sped past lights on, to which I replied "Whats that mate your boyhood club in turmoil?"

Daniel Cousin of Hull summed it up, as he was getting to the coach someone said "You not goin to join the riots like" to which he replied "Ahh it is what you expect of Newcastle" that to me says it sadly all.

On a lighter note Dean Windass is a top bloke as were all Hull players bar Geovanni who skulked onto the bus as if hew as still a superstar, you can tell their boys are just loving being in the top flight.

Guest Blackandwhitearmy

I saw this, the one after the game.

Was waiting for a mate who won tickets at Aspers to go in the box. Anyway basically I saw a load of people who hadn't been to game come off of busses and start a small scale of the protest before. They then had the bright idea of charging at the police. Thankfully my mate came down by the time Bring on the Horses started. Was on the bus and saw a whole load of them, come running down towards the Bigg market 150 of them wearing tracksuit's and rockports and the like chased by 4/5 plod. One of the bright sparks punched Boots' window through then sat down crying because he'd cut his hand open  ;D ;D.

The protest before that The Ultras organised was great imo. Everybody descending on The Milburn reception together at 2 PM exact looked great. Was good to see a Northumberland flag there aswell.

I thought it was a disgrace personally. I didn't work the game but went to get some autographs of Hull's for a mate of mine for his Birthday present.

I got there about 15 before the end and already "The Charge Of The Not So Bright Bridgade" had began. It built up to the point where i'd say theres was 250-500 there. Refusing to move it meant that the bus had to use the Home players entrance to get the players on. Now I was all happy for them to be idiots shouting "Sack The Board" And anti wise chants, but it got stupid when man and boy alike start nigh rioting charging and shouting at the police, I saw numerous mongs interrupt TV Reports and pose for cameras like Monkeys by the organ grinder, too many blinded by "Kev" most of whom probably were close to being stains on their dads jeans first time he was around.

Get over it, I say, Keegans gone and dropped us in it, I have respect for his first spell and what he did, but the more I see, the more I realise it takes two to tango and two to start a war, I've said already i'd like both Ashley and Keegan out and done with  I think neither benefit the club anymore, and again we are but back to step one. But I think what got to me was the "Bring On The Horses" Seeing the 12 year olds running round shouting "THAT WAS MINT THAT LIKE" A guy on my way home said "Thats what I like to see" as 4 police vans sped past lights on, to which I replied "Whats that mate your boyhood club in turmoil?"

Daniel Cousin of Hull summed it up, as he was getting to the coach someone said "You not goin to join the riots like" to which he replied "Ahh it is what you expect of Newcastle" that to me says it sadly all.

On a lighter note Dean Windass is a top bloke as were all Hull players bar Geovanni who skulked onto the bus as if hew as still a superstar, you can tell their boys are just loving being in the top flight.

Embarassed to be a Geordie today.

Have any of the bright sparks who parade for the benefit of southern journalists got any ideas for what we do after Mike Ashley ?

Guest black n white

proud to be a geordie today

the players played to their ability

the protests etc went to plan

the atmosophere was better than expexted

the toon army were phenomenal

a few bad apples

what the hey i expected to see ashley hanging from the bridge :smitten:

a few bad apples

and lost to Hull  :laugh2:

Guest black n white

a few bad apples

and lost to Hull  :laugh2:

they tried tho cant ask anymore :clap2:

Guest toonlass

You're not a steward are you? You've never mentioned it before!

Yeah do the Gallowgate left side, why you work there yourself?

Yeah do the Gallowgate left side, why you work there yourself?

:lol:

:doh:

:lol: :clap:

I was outside the Milburn entrance until about half 5 and it was a peaceful protest, not by halfwits but by all manner of people who clearly give a shit about the club.

Lucky you lot weren't part of the civil rights movement, we'd still be kicking them darkies off buses. Pathetic.

I was outside the Milburn entrance until about half 5 and it was a peaceful protest, not by halfwits but by all manner of people who clearly give a s*** about the club.

Lucky you lot weren't part of the civil rights movement, we'd still be kicking them darkies off buses. Pathetic.

I didn't see many kids at all and some must have been 60+, probably NE5.

f***, its been a bad week dispensation please.

Oh and btw I refuse to mention anyhting personal ever for fear of every cunt bandwagoning and going "EHEHEHEH YOU DID NOTZ MENTION ITZ BEUR NIXUN"

f***, its been a bad week dispensation please.

Oh and btw I refuse to mention anyhting personal ever for fear of every c*** bandwagoning and going "EHEHEHEH YOU DID NOTZ MENTION ITZ BEUR NIXUN"

you been talking a lot with a Mr. Ranger lately? :lol:

By the time I got home I was still furious with the coppers, I did not hang around after the amtch wanted to get straight away butt he abuse I got just trying to get out the there was horrific. The coppers were on a  right wind up trying to get it to kick off, told one I was blind and had to go the way I always go to avoid the crowd, was told " shut the fuck up like I care just piss of now" my blood was boiling but then make it up to the BBC where 4 riot vans full of them were waiting, getting all excited hoping it kicks off, heard one on a  mobile using that exact phrase "I will be okay love, we are really hoping it kicks off".