So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

it was written by 2 english journo's called Claire Ferris-Lay and Andy Sambidge. :lol:

come on, do you honestly believe a story like that where they have taken the 3 people most hated by the fans and made them look like twats. maybe it is true, but you have no evidence to suggest that so i'm calling bollux.

Hmmm... would have said the same about the story in the Sun of him getting smashed up in LA as Keegan was quitting, until i saw the pics to go along with it. Not suggesting this is true, but certainly doesn't sound unlike Ashley

thats the whole point, they wouldn't have made up a story that soundedlike something ashley wouldn't do.

but its the same website that reported these talks were going to take place thats what makes me believe it. Through i do hope it is not true.

Is that the same website that was carrying quotes from them saying they were absolutely not interested in buying us at the exact same time as they were also carrying a story saying that they were?

Guest guinness_fiend

Dubai Investment Group arent apparently. Quoted on SSN as saying not involved in negotiations

They said that about Liverpool: "We have no interest in..."  However, what was not public knowledge but *was* common knowledge between the Magic Circle law firms was that due diligence was being undertaken by DIG at the very time of the statement.

(or whoever it was that was linked with Liverpool)

Guest Mcdonald36

its not dic were in talks with anyway is it? i thought it was zabeel investments?

All the same aren't they? At least funded by the same guy.

The fan buyout is the most appealing, IMO. Similar to the Barcelona set up, hopefully.

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

All Ashley want is to get the funds to buy at the bottom of the credit crunch and make another killings with his buddies.

We're being whored all over the Middle East , How it came to this.. what did SJH say about Ashley's character

All Ashley want is to get the funds to buy at the bottom of the credit crunch and make another killings with his buddies.

We're being whored all over the Middle East , How it came to this.. what did SJH say about Ashley's character

I thought this what the fans wanted?

its not dic were in talks with anyway is it? i thought it was zabeel investments?

The fan buyout is the most appealing, IMO. Similar to the Barcelona set up, hopefully.

Difference is, Barca fans generally aren't charver morons.

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

I thought this what the fans wanted?

Yes but not like this - Ashley said no firesale but it is.

I am still hoping Anil Ambani or Xu Rongmao get in and buy us before any fan buy out can be sorted.

I do not believe that Ashley wants to sell though, if he really wanted out would he ask for such a ridicules price? thats a price aimed at putting everyone off, then we will get the "I tired to sell but had no takers sorry but your stuck with me blah blah blah".

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

I am still hoping Anil Ambani or Xu Rongmao get in and buy us before any fan buy out can be sorted.

I do not believe that Ashley wants to sell though, if he really wanted out would he ask for such a ridicules price? thats a price aimed at putting everyone off, then we will get the "I tired to sell but had no takers sorry but your stuck with me blah blah blah".

That goes how how ludicriously pathetic it has all become - that some people don't even know whether he wants to sell or not.

dubai sports city

dubai sports city

...on rock and roll

;D

sorry, couldn't help it!

:lol:

mackems.gif

I like it..

dubai sports city

dubai sports city

...Wise's oin the doleeeeeeee

Got money in the kitty

Got money in the kitty

.....Gona buy Ronaldoooooo

Yeah I'm sure all Barca fans are geniuses.. they speak Spanish after all so they could never be idiots ???

Yeah I'm sure all Barca fans are geniuses.. because they don't talk like Charvers ???

Oh ok. Forgot the wink. Sorry.

If these Arabs do buy the club one thing is certain, the global oil market will have collapsed by christmas.

At the same time Donnay, Londsdale &  Everlast become the brands to wear & the offshore business goes through the roof. It would be par far the course atm.