So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

It'll be deeply disturbing if we have f***ing Nigerians take over the club..

What's the difference between having a Middle-Eastern owner and a Nigerian owner?

I really don't care as long as they're rich and not thick.

But they are not rich, not in terms of financing a football club, they are still looking for the buyers fee.

What's the difference between having a Middle-Eastern owner and a Nigerian owner?

But they are not rich, not in terms of financing a football club, they are still looking for the buyers fee.

Like every consortium has to, surely?

We want a consortium with no money now do we?

I think what TT's saying is that if they are having to scrape around for money to buy the club, how will they finance transfers and the like?

I think what TT's saying is that if they are having to scrape around for money to buy the club, how will they finance transfers and the like?

http://www.dotbingo.com/images/bingo-card.jpg

O0

One Nigerian buying the club would be somewhat scary but a lot easier to deal with.

A bunch of Nigerian business men though? All with their differrent agedas etc.

I'm very scared. The simple fact they are prepared to pay the £400 million is enough of a red flag. Have they even looked into what the club should actually cost?

If it does happen, Ijust hope they have their stuff together and realise exactly what it is they are doing.

You can guarantee our starting strike force will be Martins and Shola for the rest of the season too, as Shola will be given a brand new deal.

If this deal goes through. Anything is possible. Nigerians are capable of anything.

I bet Ashley's laughing his cock off if these mugs will pay that much for it. mackems.gif

Lets hope they don't end up like Gillette and Hicks and refinance the club to get their money back straight away.

I was just thinking that even if Ambani or some oil-rich sheikh matched the offer, Ashley would sell to the Nigerians just to get revenge. Hw wouldn't to see some super billionaire show him how it should be done.

I'd have taken KK back that night before the Hull game but not now. Too much water under the bridge. I'd take Shearer though and I wouldn't have said that a year ago. Tin hat on.

As stupid as that sounds, I agree with it.

Although the goalposts have obviously been moved with Chelsea and now Citeh, the club should be more than able to punch its weight in the top ten of the Premier League purely from the money it generates.

Exactly. We should be able to spend twice as much as the likes of Bolton and Wigan no matter how rich the owner is.