So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

from a quick search on google that might be wrong:

Rupert is worth £2billion

Immerman is worth £500m to £1billion

the rest are around Shepherd or Hall's level of wealth, thought Joffe might be investing for his conglomerate bidvest which has a turnover of £3billion a year.

So now those two are out we're left with a few blokes with very little wealth combined compared to other club owners.

Add to that some bloke who's already been fucked off by Harry Redknapp when at Southampton to run our academy and it all sounds great.

when did Immerman deny interest?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4239726,00.html

lame

My view is that I would prefer it if Keegan didn't come back, it's not a strong view I have but given the choice I'd prefer the new owners to go get someone else, that said if he did end up returning again I'd be comfortable with the decision.

My view is that I would prefer it if Keegan didn't come back, it's not a strong view I have but given the choice I'd prefer the new owners to go get someone else, that said if he did end up returning again I'd be comfortable with the decision.

:thup:

the rest are around Shepherd or Hall's level of wealth, thought Joffe might be investing for his conglomerate bidvest which has a turnover of £3billion a year.

So now those two are out we're left with a few blokes with very little wealth combined compared to other club owners.

Add to that some bloke who's already been fucked off by Harry Redknapp when at Southampton to run our academy and it all sounds great.

When did this Rupert bloke deny interest?

I've not seen that either. He seems to be the big hitter out of the lot of them. Can't find much at all on this Cleland guy.

If KK is really interested, I would imagine they must be talking decent budgets.

If KK is really interested, I would imagine they must be talking decent budgets.

People said that when Ashley brought him back tbh.

So then it just comes down to wether the South Africans actually do what they say they'll do (if they take over), something I don't believe Ashley did.

Guest Heneage

FOR f***s SAKE GIVE UP ON KEEGAN LEAVE HIM THE f*** ALONE HE HAS NOT SAID A WORD SINCE HE LEFT OR EVEN APOLOGISED TO THE FANS FFS YOU ARE LIKE BATTERED WIVES!?!??!

Jesus wept.

Apologies Tooj, but the fact some would still have him back tomorrow is beggers belief.

Guest Howaythetoon

FOR f***s SAKE GIVE UP ON KEEGAN LEAVE HIM THE f*** ALONE HE HAS NOT SAID A WORD SINCE HE LEFT OR EVEN APOLOGISED TO THE FANS FFS YOU ARE LIKE BATTERED WIVES!?!??!

Jesus wept.

Apologies Tooj, but the fact some would still have him back tomorrow is beggers belief.

KK coming back makes a lot of sense actually and no I don't want him back. I can see logic in it though as he's a good manager, knows those players and knows what that team needs and of course he would have the full support of the fans and by coming back would be in a very strong position where boardroom matters are concerned whereas perhaps someone fresh may not. It would turn into another media frenzy of course but what's new.

Guest helios_centric

Jesus wept.

It hardly 'beggars belief' -  a fairly reasonable reaction from people who think a lot of Keegan I would have thought. Now if someone had suggested to me that Joe Kinnear would be anywhere near this club a couple of months back then I would certainly have said that beggars belief.

Jesus wept.

How can you not welcome him back?

He was always striving for the good of the team, and was sold down the river by people who didn't have a clue about what they were doing.The poor showing in the last week of the window proved that.

I believe Keegan with the right backing will leave us in a better position than some foriegn manager which many think would be better.

Wake up and look at our track record, this club runs best when it's run by people that know it inside out! Keegan does! Shearer does! so they should be our next 2 managers for the foreseeable future.

If people don't like it then go support a team with a fashionable manager as that's obviously what you care about.

KEEGAN KEEGAN KEEGAN!

Jesus wept.

He was always striving for the good of the team, and was sold down the river by people who didn't have a clue about what they were doing.The poor showing in the last week of the window proved that.

I believe Keegan with the right backing will leave us in a better position than some foriegn manager which many think would be better.

Wake up and look at our track record, this club runs best when it's run by people that know it inside out! Keegan does! Shearer does! so they should be our next 2 managers for the foreseeable future.

If people don't like it then go support a team with a fashionable manager as that's obviously what you care about.

KEEGAN KEEGAN KEEGAN!

Jesus wept.

It sounds like these South Africans are trying to pick the club up on the cheap, and run it on the cheap. Going public with their supposed agreement with KK is an attempt to get the fans on their side and put pressure on Ashley.

They're bang out of order, aren't they, making this sort of statement at this stage? There are other offers on the table, and it looks like they're trying to steal a march on those who are playing the game and keeping quiet.

Jesus wept.

KEEGAN KEEGAN KEEGAN!

Jesus wept.

Deep down you know i'm right

Just embrace it and let go of your hitzfeld dream.

I suppose you wouldn't be supporting us if Keegan actually turns us around with good backing? That would obviously go against your principles would it not?

He's been interviewed in 5 live and didn't sound interested in the slightest, I didn't hear anything to make me think that he's one of them.

Jesus wept.

KEEGAN KEEGAN KEEGAN!

Jesus wept.

I suppose you wouldn't be supporting us if Keegan actually turns us around with good backing? That would obviously go against your principles would it not?

I'd support him if the club was doing well because that's what I'm interested in, but this latest episode has shown him to be both a liar and someone who I would have little faith in to see the job out, I would fully expect to wake up one day to hear he's gone off in a huff again so I don't want him back.

Glen Roeder knew the club too btw and look how that turned out so the 'knowing the club' statement means nothing.

Jesus wept.

KEEGAN KEEGAN KEEGAN!

Jesus wept.

I'd support him if the club was doing well because that's what I'm interested in, but this latest episode has shown him to be both a liar and someone who I would have little faith in to see the job out, I would fully expect to wake up one day to hear he's gone off in a huff again so I don't want him back.

Glen Roeder knew the club too btw and look how that turned out so the 'knowing the club' statement means nothing.

IMO there's no one better to manage NUFC at this time than Keegan, with the proviso that he gets reasonable backing in the transfer market.

Come on then Baggio, enlighten us with your vast knowledge of the world game, who could do a better job than Keegan at this time?

Jesus wept.

KEEGAN KEEGAN KEEGAN!

Jesus wept.

IMO there's no one better to manage NUFC at this time than Keegan, with the proviso that he gets reasonable backing in the transfer market.

Come on then Baggio, enlighten us with your vast knowledge of the world game, who could do a better job than Keegan at this time?

I'd rather give Terim or Deschamps a go and that's just off the top of my head.

What do you mean by reasonable budget btw? Because he had a reasonable budget at Man City outside of the top 4 and achieved very little in the Premiership.

I'd rather give Terim or Deschamps a go and that's just off the top of my head.

What do you mean by reasonable budget btw? Because he had a reasonable budget at Man City outside of the top 4 and achieved very little in the Premiership.

mackems.gif

God you really think they would understand what we are after up here?  :rolleyes:

And you say a reasonable budget but it's not a top four budget, So if Keegan had a top four budget how would you think he'd do?