So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

we've been sold

Skunkers?

aye

What's the gen??

the bloke who bought citehs brother

Is this the brother that was killed in a car crash in 1998?

Wiki:

Born in 1977 in Dubai, Al-Fahim was exposed to the business world at an early age. Aged eleven Al-Fahim worked in his father's Orient Pharmacy after school. Aged fourteen he began investing into the stock market under his mother's name and at fifteen invested in the property market. At the age eighteen he founded the "Sulaiman Al Fahim Group" which financed eduacation and sports in the UAE. In 1998 he was left orphaned after his parents and younger brother were involved in a fatal road traffic accident near Dubai Airport. Following the loss of his immediate family he moved to the United States to start a new life.[2] There Al-Fahim received his PhD in Real Estate investment and a MBA in Finance and Real Estate from Kogod School of Business from the American University in Washington.[3]

we've been sold

Skunkers?

aye

What's the gen??

the bloke who bought citehs brother

Is this the brother that was killed in a car crash in 1998?

Wiki:

Born in 1977 in Dubai, Al-Fahim was exposed to the business world at an early age. Aged eleven Al-Fahim worked in his father's Orient Pharmacy after school. Aged fourteen he began investing into the stock market under his mother's name and at fifteen invested in the property market. At the age eighteen he founded the "Sulaiman Al Fahim Group" which financed eduacation and sports in the UAE. In 1998 he was left orphaned after his parents and younger brother were involved in a fatal road traffic accident near Dubai Airport. Following the loss of his immediate family he moved to the United States to start a new life.[2] There Al-Fahim received his PhD in Real Estate investment and a MBA in Finance and Real Estate from Kogod School of Business from the American University in Washington.[3]

No, this'un...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalifa_bin_Zayed_Al_Nahyan

Guest elbee909

Well, I'll be sure to buy oil based products in the future.  Screw alternative energy sources, got to support the owners!

I've asked this before and I'll ask again, would this be allowed if his brother already owned a club?

Good question. I think it comes down to different companies however. So we'd be safe on that score. Not totally up on this however.