So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

See the news, not sure how it means we are sold though.

It really just adds fuel to the fire.  Since it seems quite a coincidence that we're hearing we've been sold today and Kinear also seemed to find out today when his last game in charge will be.

See the news, not sure how it means we are sold though.

It really just adds fuel to the fire.  Since it seems quite a coincidence that we're hearing we've been sold today and Kinear also seemed to find out today when his last game in charge will be.

I see!

Guest Chubby Jason

Just registered on that site now I'm waiting in a "morderation wait"  or something so I can't even view the forums. :tickedoff:

Just registered on that site now I'm waiting in a "morderation wait"  or something so I can't even view the forums. :tickedoff:

Yeah, I mean, what kind of tinpot forum would use a system as shit as that?  :shifty:

Guest elbee909

Well, assuming there are new owners.  I think it's clear that their ambition is sorely lacking, as they've not matched the top four finishes or got us into Europe anywhere near as much as we used to.  I hope you're all happy.

Is that not just the time he was due to leave anyway? it could have been a hunt at the club being sold but I would not hold my breath.

Not really - he said he's made transfer plans earlier in case he was here in january.

Is that not just the time he was due to leave anyway? it could have been a hunt at the club being sold but I would not hold my breath.

Not really - he said he's made transfer plans earlier in case he was here in january.

Aye I suppose so, just seems strange he would know already and be dropping hints on TV.

Guest Darth Toon

Sod it, I'm officially going to start getting excited.... :frantic:

Put it away man, nothing to be wanking over here!!

:D

Don't spoil it - I'm almost there!  :clap2:

Shearer backed in from 10/1 to under 4/1 on Betfair in the last hour or so.....

Sod it, I'm officially going to start getting excited.... :frantic:

Put it away man, nothing to be wanking over here!!

:D

Don't spoil it - I'm almost there!  :clap2:

Shearer backed in from 10/1 to under 4/1 on Betfair in the last hour or so.....

link?