So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

I reckon Ashley's gonna announce he's no longer selling up (because noone will buy) and Kinnear will get the job full time. There'll be hell on :lol:

I think so too, if he doesnt sell up then thats fine for me, if he appoints Kinnear then I'll go spare.

Can see us not being sold now really.

I think so too, if he doesnt sell up then thats fine for me

Get used to 17th as the only target then - the new Bolton/Fulham/Wigan.

That doesn't really make sense now does it?

:lol:

Oh well, if you know for certain that thats the case i suppose you'll have no need for your season ticket when he decides to stay in charge? Right?

Oh well, if you know for certain that thats the case i suppose you'll have no need for your season ticket when he decides to stay in charge? Right?

Probably not - and I'd guess I've had one a lot longer than you so don't try and play the bigger fan argument.

Ashley showed no ambition apart from "steady progress" to nowhere when he was fully committed - how the fuck do you think it will work when he doesn't really care?

Probably not - and I'd guess I've had one a lot longer than you so don't try and play the bigger fan argument.

Ashley showed no ambition apart from "steady progress" to nowhere when he was fully committed - how the f*** do you think it will work when he doesn't really care?

I'm the one playing the bigger fan argument??  :lol:

Very ironic.

Aye, lets discount everything thats occured this summer and just stick a label on him.

You have no idea what exactly went on at the club do you? Simple yes or no will do.

Ashley showed no ambition apart from "steady progress" to nowhere when he was fully committed - how the f*** do you think it will work when he doesn't really care?

Very ironic.

Aye, lets discount everything thats occured this summer and just stick a label on him.

You have no idea what exactly went on at the club do you? Simple yes or no will do.

You made the ST comment - I responded.

I don't give a fuck what the tiny details were - all I know is the bloke lied through his teeth, failed to strengthen the squad and demonstrated even if were true by his parting diatribe that he expected us to accept steady progress with no set target apart from financial security.

I don't want him anywhere near my club.

Very ironic.

You made the ST comment - I responded.

I don't give a f*** what the tiny details were - all I know is the bloke lied through his teeth, failed to strengthen the squad and demonstrated even if were true by his parting diatribe that he expected us to accept steady progress with no set target apart from financial security.

I don't want him anywhere near my club.

The ST comment was purely a dig at your 6th sense of knowing precisely the future of this club and therefore not needing an ST as you already know everything.

I don't give a f*** what the tiny details were - all I know is the bloke lied through his teeth, failed to strengthen the squad and demonstrated even if were true by his parting diatribe that he expected us to accept steady progress with no set target apart from financial security.

So thats an emphatic no then. Thought as much.

So why did you say him staying was fine by you then?

Its called the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty.  Ive looked at whats happened and everything doesnt add up as nicely as you and a lot of people would have me beleive so I'm choosing to keep my mind open.

Its called the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty.  Ive looked at whats happened and everything doesnt add up as nicely as you and a lot of people would have me beleive so I'm choosing to keep my mind open.

Are you satisfied with the ambition shown in the last 3 transfer windows?

Are you satisfied that no football targets have been defined by him at any time?

The answers to those two questions means I don't consider him "innocent".

Are you satisfied with the ambition shown in the last 3 transfer windows?

Are you satisfied that no football targets have been defined by him at any time?

The answers to those two questions means I don't consider him "innocent".

Nope Im not happy, i was ready to complain about this summers activity, that was until i found out that the manager and the directors werent rowing in the same direction regarding transfer policies for the entire summer and becasue of this i therefore cant say that the lack of acitivty was entirely down to Ashley. Its becasue of this that i'm willng to give him the benefit of the doubt. Do you know Keegans role in all this?

My doubts are there but not enough to condmen him to the scrap yard, not without knowing what keegans role was in all of this.

obviously if Ashley decides not to sell up he'll be in a position to appoint a long term manager, surely that'll end the reluctance of those approached before Kinnear

Woohoo, Venables! \o/

obviously if Ashley decides not to sell up he'll be in a position to appoint a long term manager, surely that'll end the reluctance of those approached before Kinnear

Woohoo, Venables! \o/

i'm hoping there were others considered tbh

Tbh I'm sick and tired of all this board room bollocks.  It can all sort its self out and when we've been bought or the club says something officially then I'll take intrest. Stuff the deadlines, and D-day crap SSN are reporting.

At the minute I just care about the 11 men playing on the field.

Guest Jawesome

Joe Kinnear is a fucking dude.  Give him 'til the end of the season I say.  What's the worst that can happen?  It's not as if we're going to get relegated based on our last 4 games.

Joe Kinnear is a fucking dude.  Give him 'til the end of the season I say.  What's the worst that can happen?  It's not as if we're going to get relegated based on our last 4 games.

Some of his decisions scare the shit out of me. Can we have two managers? Kinnear can be the first half manager.

Guest michaelfoster

Newcastle United's interim manager Joe Kinnear says the club's future will become clearer after their trip to play Chelsea on 22 November.

Owner Mike Ashley put the Magpies up for sale in September but, despite reported interest, there have been no firm bids for the St James' Park side.

Kinnear said: "I know that after the Chelsea match it is D-day. After that it will all be revealed.

"Either the club will be sold or they have changed their minds."

Until his side travel to Stamford Bridge, Kinnear's own future remains up in the air.

He has been at St James' Park on a rolling monthly contract since 26 September but knows a new owner could signal the end of his reign.  606: DEBATE

Could Ashley Return?

mrkgw1

And the former Wimbledon and Nottingham Forest boss admits he has no idea who the potential buyers of Newcastle are, or whether the club will end up being sold.

"I've always said I would honour what I do," added Kinnear.

"In the short term I will do my best but it might get sold under my feet. We've had Russians and South Africans but nobody has stepped up. But your guess is as good as mine.

Kinnear wants to end Newcastle uncertainty

"Myself, Mike Ashley, (executive director, football) Dennis Wise and (managing director) Derek Llambias will all sit down and talk."

Kinnear, however, also wants to know if he will have money to spend in the January transfer window if the current regime do keep control of the club.

The 61-year-old explained: "I have asked if there is a 'game plan' if the club isn't sold. Obviously if I do stay I would like finances."

And he feels the club's future needs to be sorted out as soon as possible.

"We need to have clear-the-air talks," Kinnear added. "That would be good for all of us. Myself, the players, the fans and everybody associated with the club."

-----------------------------

watch the interview (its only 3 mins long) Joe cant even remember Llambias name :D