The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SJH terrified at the impact a Shepherd Out campaign will have on any bid valuation that might be in the offing tbh.  He's a top businessman and he knows as well as any of us what a fuck up Shepherd has made of the club since the job was handed over to him.

you think FF sits in his office pondering his situation in the third person?

he's an prize idiot, not a master of existential thought

he was talking about SJH.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Shepherd is terrified at the impact a Shepherd Out campaign will have on any bid valuation that might be in the offing tbh.  He's a top businessman and he knows as well as any of us what a fuck up Shepherd has made of the club since the job was handed over to him.

No he wasn't  bluebigrazz.gif

SJH terrified at the impact a Shepherd Out campaign will have on any bid valuation that might be in the offing tbh.  He's a top businessman and he knows as well as any of us what a fuck up Shepherd has made of the club since the job was handed over to him.

He could well do vic but more along the lines of 'Mongo' from Blazing Saddles.

"Freddy dont want to go, Freddy stay here with money and car-car...."

Guest Invicta_Toon

He could well do vic but more along the lines of 'Mongo' from Blazing Saddles.

"Freddy dont want to go, Freddy stay here with money and car-car...."

bluelaugh.gif

btw if shepherd's wife really is ill i wish her a swift and full recovery. after all you'll be in for a windfall when your husband sells up!

Yeah I have no problem with his wife and hope she gets well soon. Maybe Freddy should quit to look after the "dog"

Guest Gemmill

Shepherd is terrified at the impact a Shepherd Out campaign will have on any bid valuation that might be in the offing tbh.  He's a top businessman and he knows as well as any of us what a fuck up Shepherd has made of the club since the job was handed over to him.

Oh dear, trying to look clever and failing.  What a muppet.  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

no gemma, just reading too quickly. Unlike yourself I don't pretend to work while in fact I while away my days on here, or on the club website looking for NUFC manbags for that metter.

Guest Gemmill

no gemma, just reading too quickly. Unlike yourself I don't pretend to work while in fact I while away my days on here, or on the club website looking for NUFC manbags for that metter.

No, you don't, you're a lazy mature student with all the time in the world to read and fully understand someone's posts before responding so as to be sure you don't make a tit of yourself.  I suggest you use some of that time in future.

Guest Invicta_Toon

No, you don't, you're a lazy mature student with all the time in the world to read and fully understand someone's posts before responding so as to be sure you don't make a tit of yourself.  I suggest you use some of that time in future.

it's an inverse function of how red and robot like the poster is tbh.

Guest Gemmill

Great comeback.  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

Great comeback.  bluebigrazz.gif

not going anywhere....

Getting scared or do you back the campaign :confused:

I don't think its getting scared more there is already a thread for it so no point in more and more being created for no reason.

exactly! ... and don't thing any of us have really "tryed" it yet.. but can't help but feel we have the best man for job.

Guest ToonFanNorway

Getting scared or do you back the campaign :confused:

I don't think its getting scared more there is already a thread for it so no point in more and more being created for no reason.

OK GEJON i respect u man!!!