The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All i want lads is too know we have the backing ???

Yesss Or Nooo ????

I'll repeat it for your benefit.

The last thing this club needs right now is a bunch of numbnut semi-literate baboons staging a half-arsed coup d'etat at St. James Park. All it will do is highlight the ridiculously histrionic and melodramatic behaviour of their section of the fanbase - and it'll play straight into the hands of the press, who will lap it up and present it as "greatest fans in the country, my arse".

If it's a reasonably slick effort, fine - I'd support you. If it was as I fear it would be, a web site which just abuses Freddie Shepherd and did little else, you'll stand a fair chance of just embarrassing the fans as much as Freddie does.

Guest ToonFanNorway

Yesss Or Nooo ????

I'll repeat it for your benefit.

The last thing this club needs right now is a bunch of numbnut semi-literate baboons staging a half-arsed coup d'etat at St. James Park. All it will do is highlight the ridiculously histrionic and melodramatic behaviour of their section of the fanbase - and it'll play straight into the hands of the press, who will lap it up and present it as "greatest fans in the country, my arse".

If it's a reasonably slick effort, fine - I'd support you. If it was as I fear it would be, a web site which just abuses Freddie Shepherd and did little else, you'll stand a fair chance of just embarrassing the fans as much as Freddie does.

Ok i respect you for your comments , how do you propose we do it ???

Pm me if you want to help do this the right way for the club and its fans !!

Guest Gemmill

Yesss Or Nooo ????

Backing in what sense?  I want Shepherd Out, but I'm not going to lend the Gemmill brand name (for it is a brand name) to some poorly put-together, rant of a website. 

If you tell people what your plans are, put together this website for them to have a look, then you might have a chance of getting an answer to this question.

Guest Knightrider

Knightrider's got a nerve taking the piss after quitting his job to work on the Hitzfeld Campaign on a full time basis. :lol:

LIES.

Part-time.

;)

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/7849/fatfredoutyc4.jpg

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/7849/fatfredoutyc4.jpg

Nice image, but I'd rather the fat man didn't have a scapegoat available to make everything OK again.

Roeder isn't the right man for the manager's job, but Freddy will sacrifice him in a heartbeat to save his own skin.  Leave Roeder out of it for the time being.  Target Freddy.

Ona completely unrelated matter, a few years ago we made a deal with NTL to sell the club to them should Sky buy Man Ure.  If Freddy was happy to sell the club to NTL, why is he so unwilling to sell now? 

Guest ToonFanNorway

I suspect the offer coming in from NTL was a canny bit more than what they can get for us nowadays.

You on my side though eh ???

Pm me if you will help !!!

Guest Gemmill

I suspect the offer coming in from NTL was a canny bit more than what they can get for us nowadays.

Help how?  I'm not wearing a sandwich board with Shepherd Out on it if that's what you mean.

Help how? I'm not wearing a sandwich board with Shepherd Out on it if that's what you mean.

More likely you'd eat the sandwich board, tbh

Guest Gemmill

Help how? I'm not wearing a sandwich board with Shepherd Out on it if that's what you mean.

I dunno how you dare, Mr. 23 stone!

It's mostly muscle. And it's 25 stone actually, you insufferable little weakling. bluebigrazz.gif

Guest Gemmill

It's mostly muscle. And it's 25 stone actually, you insufferable little weakling. bluebigrazz.gif

:lol:  25 stone of mostly muscle.  Are you a fucking gorilla?  bluebigrazz.gif

:lol: 25 stone of mostly muscle. Are you a fucking gorilla? bluebigrazz.gif

Yes. :lol:

Guest ToonFanNorway

All Those backing this campaign PM me  :thup: :thup: :thup:

Website will be up and running today or tommorow  bluecool.gif

All Those backing this campaign PM me :thup: :thup: :thup:

Website will be up and running today or tommorow bluecool.gif

Oh Christ. bluesigh.gif

Exactly what I feared. You're going to rush it and end up with a truly amateur effort which will be laughed out of town. Also - you can't spell "tomorrow".

Guest Gemmill

All Those backing this campaign PM me   :thup: :thup: :thup:

Website will be up and running today or tommorow   bluecool.gif

If you want someone to proof-read it and remove excessive use of exclamation marks and overuse of question marks prior to it going live, I'll do it.  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest ToonFanNorway

All Those backing this campaign PM me :thup: :thup: :thup:

Website will be up and running today or tommorow bluecool.gif

Oh Christ. bluesigh.gif

Exactly what I feared. You're going to rush it and end up with a truly amateur effort which will be laughed out of town. Also - you can't spell "tomorrow".

I know that mate !!!

Im not rushing it thats why im sat here waiting for people to back me and get ideas before it goes online ok !!!

But if you are just going too take the p*ss then thats ok !!!

Back me or dont !!!

Guest petersweden

The action is needed but if FS will just don't give a F*ck about this untill he gets enough which will probably take atleast 2-3 years. Can you honestly say now that you can commit 2-3 years of your life to pure hatred and constantly making it a pain for Shepherd so that he some day desides to sell the club.

I like the idea but in reality this will never work. Good thing though I'm living in Sweden and wouldn't have an impact anyway...

Go threw with it if you want to, I think it's great. I wan't him out but it's never gonna work this way. Didn't work in AV and probably the only way it could work is if some idiot desides to threaten him.