The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Those backing this campaign PM me :thup: :thup: :thup:

Website will be up and running today or tommorow bluecool.gif

Oh Christ. bluesigh.gif

Exactly what I feared. You're going to rush it and end up with a truly amateur effort which will be laughed out of town. Also - you can't spell "tomorrow".

I know that mate !!!

Im not rushing it thats why im sat here waiting for people to back me and get ideas before it goes online ok !!!

But if you are just going too take the p*ss then thats ok !!!

Back me or dont !!!

Well before it goes 'online' you could show it to us here and we could tell you what could be done to improve it.

Guest Gemmill

All Those backing this campaign PM me :thup: :thup: :thup:

Website will be up and running today or tommorow bluecool.gif

Oh Christ. bluesigh.gif

Exactly what I feared. You're going to rush it and end up with a truly amateur effort which will be laughed out of town. Also - you can't spell "tomorrow".

I know that mate !!!

Im not rushing it thats why im sat here waiting for people to back me and get ideas before it goes online ok !!!

But if you are just going too take the p*ss then thats ok !!!

Back me or dont !!!

See what I mean about the exclamation marks? ;)

Guest ToonFanNorway

Ok so i havnt got the backing of some people  :confused:

But iam going ahead anyway lads ok  bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Gemmill

But iam going ahead anyway lads ok  bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif bluebiggrin.gif

A Shepherd Out campaign would have the backing of most I would think, if it was well organised, co-ordinated and looked professional.  A slap-dash, hastily put-together one will only bring embarrassment on us all. 

As I've tried to tell you before, you can't ask for support from people before they've seen your ideas.

A Shepherd Out campaign would have the backing of most I would think, if it was well organised, co-ordinated and looked professional. A slap-dash, hastily put-together one will only bring embarrassment on us all.

As I've tried to tell you before, you can't ask for support from people before they've seen your ideas.

I think you lot are going over the top saying it will be a embarrassment, If it as bad as we are expecting it probably wont get any press coverage at all - so I can hardly see how it would be and ebarassment.

Guest Gemmill

I'm not saying that it would definitely be an embarrassment.  I hope it won't be.  But you must be able to see how a poorly set-up protest to just about ANYTHING can come across as embarrassing if it's not well-executed.

I'm not saying that it would definitely be an embarrassment. I hope it won't be. But you must be able to see how a poorly set-up protest to just about ANYTHING can come across as embarrassing if it's not well-executed.

Yes, but if its a half arsed geocities site I doubt it will be considered as anything by anyone.

Just let the kid knock himself out untill someone has the time to put together a proper campaign.

I still say a protest rally is a way to go, just imagine if you could get 10,000 Toopn fans outside SJP calling for Shepherds head, that certianly would get the medias attention!, which is what you need.

Guest ToonFanNorway

I'm not saying that it would definitely be an embarrassment. I hope it won't be. But you must be able to see how a poorly set-up protest to just about ANYTHING can come across as embarrassing if it's not well-executed.

Yes, but if its a half arsed geocities site I doubt it will be considered as anything by anyone.

Just let the kid knock himself out untill someone has the time to put together a proper campaign.

OK the KID will knock himself out, im asking you lot for help before i go public with it so do you want to help DAD????

I still say a protest rally is a way to go, just imagine if you could get 10,000 Toopn fans outside SJP calling for Shepherds head, that certianly would get the medias attention!, which is what you need.

Well Fred just lives up on Jesmond Park West, I say we protest out side his house :D

Guest Gemmill

OK the KID will knock himself out, im asking you lot for help before i go public with it so do you want to help DAD????

He was supporting you, you spanner!

Well type of site is it?  Is it a proper domain? or just a hosted site like on Geocities - the more professional it looks the more people will take notice.

You would have to have a decent knowledge of what the problems are with freddy and be able to back them up. Theres a difference between a site that is just a rant to something that is an actual measured attempt to change something.

Guest petersweden

There are already enough websites with the NUFC missmanagement. What is needed is some sort of demonstration. The best way is if only 40 000 shows up against Charlton.

Well type of site is it?  Is it a proper domain? or just a hosted site like on Geocities - the more professional it looks the more people will take notice.

You would have to have a decent knowledge of what the problems are with freddy and be able to back them up. Theres a difference between a site that is just a rant to something that is an actual measured attempt to change something.

We don't need another NUFC missmanagement site. We need some one who is willing to take serious action, a webbsite won't effect FS abit. If "only" 40 000 people show up against Charlton he should get the message.

Guest ToonFanNorway

Well type of site is it? Is it a proper domain? or just a hosted site like on Geocities - the more professional it looks the more people will take notice.

Ok cheers thanks for the support lads, im gonna need alot of help i realise that but something has to be done ?

Its not just going to be a rant it will be a professional job if we get together and put our point across in the right manner, i agree with you.

There are already enough websites with the NUFC missmanagement. What is needed is some sort of demonstration. The best way is if only 40 000 shows up against Charlton.

Well type of site is it? Is it a proper domain? or just a hosted site like on Geocities - the more professional it looks the more people will take notice.

We don't need another NUFC missmanagement site. We need some one who is willing to take serious action, a webbsite won't effect FS abit. If "only" 40 000 people show up against Charlton he should get the message.

I agree, but the Internet is good way to coordinate campaigns and it is such a world wide form of media it can help fans from all over the world get involved.

Guest petersweden

I agree, but the Internet is good way to coordinate campaigns and it is such a world wide form of media it can help fans from all over the world get involved.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's great to get a site about the topic and get support from all over the world but if you don't make any serious attemts to show you're misstrust in him you will never get anywhere. I would suggest that one of the big NUFC sites should organise this to make it worth it. Otherwise it will just be some silly banners and a new webbsite where all toon fans can complain about GR being our manager...

Any way I'm a bigger fan of you toon fans in Newcastle showing your dissatisfaction. Can't se how me and Yee Young Pyo whowho? in Korea can make any diffrence tbh.

Guest ToonFanNorway

Ok lads maybe im jumping in a bit deep here ???

But i want to do this so i need people to help me i.e a commitee  :thup:

Any volounters :confused:

The point I'm trying to make is that it's great to get a site about the topic and get support from all over the world but if you don't make any serious attemts to show you're misstrust in him you will never get anywhere. I would suggest that one of the big NUFC sites should organise this to make it worth it. Otherwise it will just be some silly banners and a new webbsite where all toon fans can complain about GR being our manager...

Any way I'm a bigger fan of you toon fans in Newcastle showing your dissatisfaction. Can't se how me and Yee Young Pyo whowho? in Korea can make any diffrence tbh.

This is the crucial point right here - Freddy won't give a flying fuck about what ToonFanNorway in Norway thinks, or petersweden in Sweden thinks or Raconteur in Australia thinks... Any successful public campaign against Freddy has to be run by Geordies, in the city of Newcastle.

Perhaps the best that can be said for an internet campaign is that it could be used to co-ordinate the type of rally garth proposed, or sit-ins after the games or that sort of thing.

Of course, that's going to take a lot of commitment as opposed to gnashing of virtual teeth - is there enough discontent for a popular campaign from Newcastle based Toon fans?

Guest ToonFanNorway

This is the crucial point right here - Freddy won't give a flying **** about what ToonFanNorway in Norway thinks, or petersweden in Sweden thinks or Raconteur in Australia thinks... Any successful public campaign against Freddy has to be run by Geordies, in the city of Newcastle.

Perhaps the best that can be said for an internet campaign is that it could be used to co-ordinate the type of rally garth proposed, or sit-ins after the games or that sort of thing.

Of course, that's going to take a lot of commitment as opposed to gnashing of virtual teeth - is there enough discontent for a popular campaign from Newcastle based Toon fans?

Im currently in the area if thats any help mate ? and i will be for sometime that i why is want to do something

Guest ToonFanNorway

Im currently in the area if thats any help mate ? and i will be for sometime that i why is want to do something

Fair enough - something about your username deceived me ;)

Its ok mate i Have been living in Norway but im back too sort fat fred oot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pm me with any questions or advice.