The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ToonFanNorway

Im not in Norway at the minute ok !!

But this thread is about getting that FAT F**KER out of the toon ok so are you ganna support it????

Guest Invicta_Toon

But this thread is about getting that FAT F**KER out of the toon ok so are you ganna support it????

no bollocks

now I want to know where you are

Guest ToonFanNorway

no bollocks

Check ya PMs D**k heed now ya ganna support the toon or not???

Guest Invicta_Toon

no bollocks

Check ya PMs D**k heed now ya ganna support the toon or not???

mugs game, gave that up long ago  bluelaugh.gif

Guest ToonFanNorway

Ok lads there will be a website running by Tuesday so either back it or get back 2 ya f**king Cheap seats eh???

ya ganna sit there n let ya club just gann the way BOB MURRAY has ruined the SCUM ???

Come back me or just F***K OFF !!! I want positive ideas not shit ok

Guest Knightrider

Ok lads there will be a website running by Tuesday so either back it or get back 2 ya f**king Cheap seats eh???

ya ganna sit there n let ya club just gann the way BOB MURRAY has ruined the SCUM ???

Stop embarrassing Newcastle United fans you halfwit. You can't even write coherently, how the hell are you going to force Freddy Shepherd out? Fuck me we have some real uns on here like :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Stop embarrassing Newcastle United fans you halfwit. You can't even write coherently, how the hell are you going to force Freddy Shepherd out? Fuck me we have some real uns on here like :lol:

all these kerrazy campaigns  bluelaugh.gif

its got to the stage where something clearly needs to be done about fat fred, and I dont believe fan pressure would have no effect. however, in my opinion another internet campaign isnt the way to go. the money would be spent much better on flyers (nowt flash just black & white photocopies) which people could hand out before the next home match. theres some decent writers on this board and anyone interested could contribute a short article and we could set up a vote to decide on the best. These flyers could basically state how much shephard and hall take out the club, list the numerous fuck ups shepherd has been responsible for and basically get the ball rolling, spread awareness that there are fans willing to organise serious protests, given a decent amount of interest.

y are you two takin the piss... you two happy how the club is ran? you two happy to sit bak and let the fat one ruin the club??

you both sit and moan bout everythign thats happening with the club.. yet are taking the piss out of someone whos trying to get the ball roling on fans having their say..

everyone should help out.. banners flags signs tshirts songs chants flyers the lot should be dished out at games. local news local radios sky sports the lot should be informed bout a campaign (if made) everyone and anyone should get involved.

people like you taking the piss out of people WILLING to make a effort in getting the club back onto the right track do fuck all for anyone.

now either back this idea and help get the fat one out..... or stay away from the thred/campaign and watch the club we all love go to ruin in the championship!!!!!

Guest elbee909

If you really want him out, start a whipround!  They say £100 million+ should do it.  And that's the ONLY way you'll get anywhere near.

y are you two takin the piss... you two happy how the club is ran? you two happy to sit bak and let the fat one ruin the club??

you both sit and moan bout everythign thats happening with the club.. yet are taking the piss out of someone whos trying to get the ball roling on fans having their say..

everyone should help out.. banners flags signs tshirts songs chants flyers the lot should be dished out at games. local news local radios sky sports the lot should be informed bout a campaign (if made) everyone and anyone should get involved.

people like you taking the piss out of people WILLING to make a effort in getting the club back onto the right track do **** all for anyone.

now either back this idea and help get the fat one out..... or stay away from the thred/campaign and watch the club we all love go to ruin in the championship!!!!!

No offence but nothing you say or do will get FS to sell up or get FS to step down as chairman. The reason i think KR is taking the piss as you have put it is because the campaign could back fire and just make Newcastle fans more of a laughing stock.

people like you taking the piss out of people WILLING to make a effort in getting the club back onto the right track do **** all for anyone.

No offence but nothing you say or do will get FS to sell up or get FS to step down as chairman. The reason i think KR is taking the piss as you have put it is because the campaign could back fire and just make Newcastle fans more of a laughing stock.

Could backfire? Only "could"? :doh:

Last thing this club needs right now is a bunch of numbnut semi-literate baboons staging a half-arsed coup d'etat at St. James Park. All it will do is highlight the ridiculously histrionic and melodramatic behaviour of their section of the fanbase - and it'll play straight into the hands of the press, who will lap it up and present it as "greatest fans in the country, my arse".

You have to be kidding me. Were Villa fans seen as a laughing stock for often publically sticking it to their chairman?

Fine, don't get involved yourself, but having a go at people at least trying to make the issue more public, and airing concerns most would agree with, is pretty fucking petty in my eyes. Surely such sniping and infighting also does little to improve this 'image' you are so concerned about, no?

It may not bring him down just like that, but why take the piss out of a small step which may just snowball (mixed-metaphor-tastic :lol:). Where is the fucking harm?

You have to be kidding me. Were Villa fans seen as a laughing stock for often publically sticking it to their chairman?

Fine, don't get involved yourself, but having a go at people at least trying to make the issue more public, and airing concerns most would agree with, is pretty fucking petty in my eyes. Surely such sniping and infighting also does little to improve this 'image' you are so concerned about, no?

It may not bring him down just like that, but why take the piss out of a small step which may just snowball (mixed-metaphor-tastic :lol:). Where is the fucking harm?

First of all i aint arguing or sniping anyone as you have put it, I havent come on here slating anyone or abusing anyone so dont come on here and have a dig at me. I was just stating that if fans did make a campaign it could back-fire. Do you think Ellis sold Villa because the fans put a banner up?

First of all i aint arguing or sniping anyone as you have put it, I havent come on here slating anyone or abusing anyone so dont come on here and have a dig at me. I was just stating that if fans did make a campaign it could back-fire. Do you think Ellis sold Villa because the fans put a banner up?

No, I agree, but that is not the point you were making. I'm not saying that I feel that such a campaign would have much of an impact, far from it, but as I said before neither did such attempts turn Villa supporters into a laughing stock or 'backfire' as you put it.

Because of that, I cannot really see any reason to have a go at fellow supporters (or justify having a go at fellow supporters) who have every right to get their concerns about the club more widely recognised.

Action is needed, not words - only thing he understands is empty seats & empty Club Shops - would be great, but it aint going to happen yet ; too many fans just go to games for something to do/get away from wife/shopping/DIY or whatever.

A better idea would be to get hold of the Belgravia group's spokesperson, and send them a large petition asking them to go ahead with the takeover to remove Shepherd & save the Club - that kind of thing would get into the press(the Belgravia guys themselves would want to put pressure on the Board too).

We don't know if they would be the complete answer, but they can't be any worse than what has happened over the past few years. The Club is in freefall, and a laughing stock.