The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FAT FRED OOT ? OR NOT ??    :wullie:

yes, get rid of him!! but what is the plan?

Are we going to have a protest at SJP? banners? A website? Throw pies at him? :lol:

What and when is it going to happen?

Most supporters believe that Shepherd is holding the club back, and will never get anywhere while he is there, so let's do it and do it properly and get rid! Shepherd OUT!!!

:lol:

Are we going to have a protest at SJP? banners? A website? Throw pies at him? :lol:

Most supporters believe that Shepherd is holding the club back, and will never get anywhere while he is there, so let's do it and do it properly and get rid! Shepherd OUT!!!

He'd think we all loved him if we did that.

He'd think we all loved him if we did that.

True, he would probably eat them! Throw them on the pitch then!

Or ... How about Paper Aeroplanes with the words "Shepherd Out" on them? could get the message across if large sections of the crowd did it?

I just hate him like most people so good luck with this campaign!  :thup:

Guest petersweden

Let's say Shepherd and Hall are willing to sell. What's next? How do we acctually know that there is a better Chairman coming if FS acctually does leave the club.

Thats acctually a bigger isue than getting him and Halls to sell imo.

http://www.freewebs.com/ffout

just a preliminary version of what the site will look like...

Simple and not too showy, but probably best not to call him a 'fat man' and keep it professional if you want the media to take it seriously.

Might be good to have a readers emails/articles area, and don't forget to have a links page on the menu. A lot of good resources are out there that need to be linked to like Macbeths site, NUFC finances, as well as all the forums who are happy to be linked to the campaign.

Guest stormrider

Simple and not too showy, but probably best not to call him a 'fat man' and keep it professional if you want the media to take it seriously.

Might be good to have a readers emails/articles area, and don't forget to have a links page on the menu. A lot of good resources are out there that need to be linked to like Macbeths site, NUFC finances, as well as all the forums who are happy to be linked to the campaign.

Well this is just preliminary, and I welcome any suggestions.

Exactly what i thought when i saw Fat Fred, If you want the site to be taken seriously then IMO you need to cut out the needless insults.

Guest stormrider

Okay. should i call it the Freddie Shepherd Out campaign?

I mean it will sound more professional but it will lose half the charisma ;)

Okay. should i call it the Freddie Shepherd Out campaign?

I mean it will sound more professional but it will lose half the charisma ;)

True, true. But the charisma can be added in the articles and emails and maybe even have a tounge in cheek gallery for some of the serious or not so serious banners and posters popping up. Oh try and get that fella doing cost price 'Shepherd out' T-shirts on board, or at least link to his auction in the news section.

Give elbee909 a shout too. He did a cracking site for the Hitzfeld campaign so with that experience he might have some good tips on what to include or avoid.  :thup:

Good work so far though. bluebiggrin.gif

ok visit it now.

www.freewebs.com/ffout

if it still looks the same, press F5.

Good work!  :thup: are you getting a domain or will that be the address?

True Faith might be helpful with organising a protest. Might be worth contacting them?

Guest stormrider

ok visit it now.

www.freewebs.com/ffout

if it still looks the same, press F5.

Good work!  :thup: are you getting a domain or will that be the address?

True Faith might be helpful with organising a protest. Might be worth contacting them?

If N-O members show more interest, then defo. so far most of them only showed sarcasm.

Guest ToonFanNorway

Looks like its me and you Störmrider  :wullie: :wullie: :wullie:

Till the end even if it does take months or even years of slagging and campaining against that FAT F**KER we will do it  :wullie:

So come on lads n lasses help us eh  blueconfused.gif

Good luck. I think you will find a lot of support for it as long as you don't go overboard. I don't hate Shepherd but he needs to buck up his ideas, or moves on. Either way it seems that a kick in the knackers is needed to get anything happening, and this campaign can only help.

Oh, one last idea. If you can collect a list of simplified (but as accurate as possible) criticisms of his regime and leave the option open for Shepherd to get in touch and respond to peoples concerns then that could be a win win page for not a lot of effort. Ask him to address the fans, stick a timer up, and make him look like he doesn't care about talking to the Geordie nation [sic]. Ok, maybe a bollox idea. bluewink.gif But if nothing else, it would be a useful little resource, and a crib sheet that the papers and radio programmes could easily use for articles or in phone-ins.

Guest stormrider

Funny if that site was launched and Shepherd sued for using a copyrighted photo and then released a statement on the Official Site damning the site  :lol:

well how low can FF get..... ;)

Guest petersweden

i did some changes. now it looks even cooler

refresh your site.

Seriously you can't call it officiall unless the club stands behind it... Otherwise it's a great start.

Funny if that site was launched and Shepherd sued for using a copyrighted photo and then released a statement on the Official Site damning the site  :lol:

All publicity is good publicity, right. :lol:

come on people FFS, show some passion for your club :(

Well you've got over 2/3 of the vote there who strongly agree, and I think once it gets going you will find more people willing to join in. I'll tell everyone about it. What help do you need?

You can get some tips from Elbee and HTT about getting it in the search engines and News Now.

It would be good to get some protests at SJP as well, but it needs the right planning.