The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funny if that site was launched and Shepherd sued for using a copyrighted photo and then released a statement on the Official Site damning the site  :lol:

All publicity is good publicity, right. :lol:

:lol:

Seriously, though JH is right. Club crests and official photies are a no no. The bugger will have you by the balls.

Guest ToonFanNorway

Funny if that site was launched and Shepherd sued for using a copyrighted photo and then released a statement on the Official Site damning the site :lol:

He can sue me as far as im concerned ive got nawt to lose, atleast im fighting to put Newcastle United back where it belongs !

Guest stormrider

I guess its time someone from N-O's management says a word. Without their support, this campaign and site are meaningless.

Guest ToonFanNorway

I guess its time someone from N-O's management says a word. Without their support, this campaign and site are meaningless.

Yes they are Very quiet

Sorry mate but I don't you can get HTT's support for this. The Hitzfeld campaign ruined this site and it's just starting to recover.

Guest toon tone rudeboy

The Ultras always talk about making the most noise at the home games... you should jump on their message board in terms of drumming up support for a protest after the game.

Guest stormrider

Sorry mate but I don't you can get HTT's support for this. The Hitzfeld campaign ruined this site and it's just starting to recover.

ruined it in what sense? it got publicity didnt it?

Aye but my understanding of the situation is that the main site lost a lot of readers as a result and we stopped focussing on Newcastle and put everything into Hitzfeld. N-O is supposed to be the unbiased platform for people to air their views and we gave its on opinion with the Hitzfeld thing.

Guest stormrider

Aye but my understanding of the situation is that the main site lost a lot of readers as a result and we stopped focussing on Newcastle and put everything into Hitzfeld. N-O is supposed to be the unbiased platform for people to air their views and we gave its on opinion with the Hitzfeld thing.

but it was an unbiased opinion, it was basically what every newcastle fan wanted, be it a member of N-O or not!

but it was an unbiased opinion, it was basically what every newcastle fan wanted, be it a member of N-O or not!

Thats just it not every fan wanted Hitzfeld but was crowded out in a way.

blueyes.gif

Guest ToonFanNorway

I accept that but everyone surely everyone will back this one ???

Even so, it's still a risk and HTT might not wanna take it. I mean don't take this as final, I'm just giving my opinion on what has gone on as a result of the Hitzfeld thing. For all I know if he's asked, he may turn around and say "fine put it up".

Guest Knightrider

http://www.freewebs.com/ffout

just a preliminary version of what the site will look like...

To use a phrase, I'm pleasantly surprised, very neat and professional although he's called "Freddy" and you need a domain name, a .org domain. You also need some kind of mission statement.

Visit the Nufcmismanagement site for all the dirt on Freddy Shepherd and use Nufc Finances too. Link to those sites.

I'd also put up the club crest and leave it up, print any warnings or threats of closure, after removing the crest of course, if you do get them. My guess is the club will not ask you to remove it.

Use NUFC in the domain name as the club automatically gets informed whenever someone registers a domain name with NUFC or any of their trademarks.

Guest ToonFanNorway

I can think of two people who would rather die than back this campaign, surely you wouldn't want to push them to one side.

Im getting confused Mick what do you want? Freddy out or not, or are you speaking from experience ??

I can think of two people who would rather die than back this campaign, surely you wouldn't want to push them to one side.

Im getting confused Mick what do you want? Freddy out or not, or are you speaking from experience ??

I'm confused that you're confused.

Guest Knightrider

PS The first example was the best, this one just looks tacky and you can't be calling him Fat Fred and ditch the official tag. Liking the background though ;)

Guest petersweden

Still alot of questionmarks in my head.

1. Why are you still calling it the official FF out campaign? You can't call things official unless the club supports it. Seriously just take away the "official" bit and NUFC probably won't be able to take the domain down because of you calling it the official campaign.

2. Is there any plan whatsoever to happend if he really does sell the club? There are no guarantees that the new owners and board will do a better jobb unless they know what they are doing.

I want FS out but not at all cost. It has to be to someone that is better than him.

Guest Gemmill

Funny if that site was launched and Shepherd sued for using a copyrighted photo and then released a statement on the Official Site damning the site :lol:

He can sue me as far as im concerned ive got nawt to lose, atleast im fighting to put Newcastle United back where it belongs !

He'll just close the site down in about 5 minutes tbh.  No point doing daft stuff if you really want this to take off.

Guest stormrider

Okay, before going any further with the website, can anyone suggest how can such a campaign work without some actual support?