The official Fat Fred Out campaign

Guest ToonFanNorway
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1. Why are you still calling it the official FF out campaign? You can't call things official unless the club supports it. Seriously just take away the "official" bit and NUFC probably won't be able to take the domain down because of you calling it the official campaign.

What a tremendous thought - The Fat Freddy Out Campaign, officially endorsed by Newcastle United Football Club plc.

http://www.linuxmafia.com/~rick/pictures/inigo.jpeg

Official? You keep using that word. But I do not think it means what you think it means. :lol:

Guest stormrider

I dont think that calling it "official" means that it's supported by the club. It's just there to distinguish it from other FF out campaigns ;)

Guest ToonFanNorway

Okay, before going any further with the website, can anyone suggest how can such a campaign work without some actual support?

Its me gonna be me putting my heed on the line! All we want is support for the campaign lads eh?

Its gonna have a proper domain due to me paying for it we just want support!!

Ohh sorry Störmrider is the brains behind the website so support both of us yes?

Okay, before going any further with the website, can anyone suggest how can such a campaign work without some actual support?

Well you have got support, and once you have got a mission statement like HTT said, and get people interacting on your site you can take it from there.

The important thing is to get the message out there is it not?

I think you need to drop the "Fat" bit from the title to be taken more seriously as well.

Guest stormrider

Well you have got support, and once you have got a mission statement like HTT said, and get people interacting on your site you can take it from there.

The important thing is to get the message out there is it not?

Get a petiton on there but don't use the usual petition online unless you are going to edit out all the spam posts.

I think you need to drop the "Fat" bit from the title to be taken more seriously as well.

no more "Fat" words on the site. I will try to get the site to become an interaction point. so then newcastle based fans can do something.

Guest stormrider

This is starting to get messy, it seems there is a LOT of material to put on this website. endless articles out there on the fuck-ups of fat fred during his time.

Guest petersweden

I dont think that calling it "official" means that it's supported by the club. It's just there to distinguish it from other FF out campaigns ;)

Then the word official has a diffrent meaning in English than in Swedish. I doubt that you acctually can call it official in English but I don't mind that much. As long as it doesn't get shut down for that reason I guess there is no point in discussing it.

if a site is up and running and wants to be taken seriously i guess you would have to drop the FAT FRED OUT

jibes as it would look small minded and rude.yes i know its what we feel but a thoughtful campaign would be given more respect and not be seen as disrespectful to the fat greggs pie eating shitbag clueless prick .

Guest stormrider

Ok. I'll put some effort here. We need the following people to help out in the campaign.

1. Data collectors

just collect articles, put them in a .txt file, and send them to me to appear on the site

2. Promoters (media)

people that will email sports websites such as sky or icnewcastle etc..

3. Promoters (fans)

people that will tell other NUFC fans about it, to have them participate in the interactive sections, organizing protests and all..

toonfannorway is going to buy the domain and i'll be maintaining the site.

if you want to help in any of the categories (1,2,3), please reply to this post with the category number that you've chosen.

if a site is up and running and wants to be taken seriously i guess you would have to drop the FAT FRED OUT

jibes as it would look small minded and rude.yes i know its what we feel but a thoughtful campaign would be given more respect and not be seen as disrespectful to the fat greggs pie eating shitbag clueless prick .

:thup:

If anyone wants to be taken serious they need to make the campaign serious. Act like an adult and be treated like one, act like kids and you will get what you deserve, ignored!

Guest stormrider

For this to work you need to give up your day jobs tbh.

I wasn't a big part from the hitzfeld campaign, although i did tell every toon fan i know about it. Did you have to dedicate a lot of time for it?

Guest stormrider

Then the word official has a diffrent meaning in English than in Swedish. I doubt that you acctually can call it official in English but I don't mind that much. As long as it doesn't get shut down for that reason I guess there is no point in discussing it.

whats the swedish word you have in mind? by official, i mean "officiell" not "offentlig".

Guest Knightrider

For this to work you need to give up your day jobs tbh.

I wasn't a big part from the hitzfeld campaign, although i did tell every toon fan i know about it. Did you have to dedicate a lot of time for it?

For the Hitzfeld campaign there were so many involved work got spread. This thing should be easier though because its more concentrated and you aren't trying to preach four ways like the Hitzfeld thing aimed for: Fans, media, club and Hitzfeld himself.

I spent most of my time on e-mails, News Now and looking about on Google and aye, it did take up a lot of time.

Ok. I'll put some effort here. We need the following people to help out in the campaign.

1. Data collectors

just collect articles, put them in a .txt file, and send them to me to appear on the site

2. Promoters (media)

people that will email sports websites such as sky or icnewcastle etc..

3. Promoters (fans)

people that will tell other NUFC fans about it, to have them participate in the interactive sections, organizing protests and all..

toonfannorway is going to buy the domain and i'll be maintaining the site.

if you want to help in any of the categories (1,2,3), please reply to this post with the category number that you've chosen.

1& 3.  :) I'll do what I can.