He's gone down in my estimation.

oldtype

If you weren't in the area 92-97 you couldn't fully appreciate the magic. If that constitutes being racist (or ageist) on here, fine.

Agree, too many pro Ashley, anti keegan muppets, werent around, so havent got a clue what they are talking about.

Here we go again.

If you weren't in the area 92-97 you couldn't fully appreciate the magic. If that constitutes being racist (or ageist) on here, fine.

Agree, too many pro Ashley, anti keegan muppets, werent around, so havent got a clue what they are talking about.

I saw him play for the club, did you?

I was here between 92-97 and I think Keegan has let us all down this time, not that I blame only him, he's one of many.  What he did then doesn't change what he has done this time, doing a runner is still doing a runner.

Guest Toon Argy

It's cheap playing the race card. Toon Argy has every right to dispute the credibility of his support.

If someone from London came on here banging on about how great his Man Utd were, you'd have a field day.

He has absolutely no right whatsoever to use someone's country of origin as an insult. Get a grip man.

I'm not using it as an insult. I find that offensive what you have just said. I have said nothing racist.

"Korean Mong"

f***ing idiot

is he korean?

Didnt you just imply he was?

well considering his location is korea i'm guessing he is korean. So therefore if i refer to him as a korean how does that make me racist?

who Keegan?

who Keegan?

No, Ashley :lol: ffs

Guest Redcar Mag

Here we go again.

It's right though. KK should have a lifetime's worth of goodwill banked with us for what he's done here in the past. Instead clueless brats are sticking the boot in within a fortnight.

I love this untenable position nonsense, Spurs and Chelsea have been working under the same system for a few years each now.

Who is Chelsea DOF? Kenyon?

It is not Frank Arnsen.

Arnesen's role according to Chelsea is "Chief Scout & director of youth development" - sounds awfully similar to Wise's to me.

The point was more a general one about the system the clubs work under.  No one mentioned Kenyon.

who Keegan?

Saw every game Keegan played for us At Sjp, and a good few away.

It's cheap playing the race card. Toon Argy has every right to dispute the credibility of his support.

If someone from London came on here banging on about how great his Man Utd were, you'd have a field day.

He has absolutely no right whatsoever to use someone's country of origin as an insult. Get a grip man.

I'm not using it as an insult. I find that offensive what you have just said. I have said nothing racist.

"Korean Mong"

f***ing idiot

is he korean?

Ah sorry. The thread starters location is Korea. Now i know why he is such a mong and is clueless.  :thup:

Embaressed for you mnate - you truly are a dickhead.

Guest Howaythetoon

This thread makes the 'mongs' outside SJP when Sky come calling with their cameras the voice of reason, logic and intelligence personified.

I think the world of Keegan, he's still dropped us in the shit, no matter how you dress it up.

Guest Toon Argy

"Korean Mong"

f***ing idiot

is he korean?

Ah sorry. The thread starters location is Korea. Now i know why he is such a mong and is clueless.  :thup:

Embaressed for you mnate - you truly are a dickhead.

oooook

Guest helios_centric

Here we go again.

It's right though. KK should have a lifetime's worth of goodwill banked with us for what he's done here in the past. Instead clueless brats are sticking the boot in within a fortnight.

Some of the comments in this thread made me seethe and I was about to post a reply, but this really sums up my feelings on it.

I think the world of Keegan, he's still dropped us in the shit, no matter how you dress it up.

What could he do, in your eyes, to remain blameless? Stay there, impotent as he was, and take the fall for the teams dictated by Wise et al?

But it certainly doesn't make someone clueless.

If you and others can't see that then that's a shame. For the record I'm not a Geordie and I've never been comfortable with the suggestion that my location makes me much less of a fan.

I quite like the idea of you foreigners supporting our mongrel of a club.

Guest Redcar Mag

I love this untenable position nonsense, Spurs and Chelsea have been working under the same system for a few years each now.

Who is Chelsea DOF? Kenyon?

It is not Frank Arnsen.

Arnesen's role according to Chelsea is "Chief Scout & director of youth development" - sounds awfully similar to Wise's to me.

The point was more a general one about the system the clubs work under.  No one mentioned Kenyon.

Mourinho wasn't keen on having Shevchenko and Ballack handed to him iirc.

who Keegan?

Saw every game Keegan played for us At Sjp, and a good few away.

Funny, i had you down for younger. You must be about my age then.

Guest Toon Argy

If you and others can't see that then that's a shame. For the record I'm not a Geordie and I've never been comfortable with the suggestion that my location makes me much less of a fan.

i have nothing against them supporting the club but when they come out with clueless comments like in the OP they deserve every bit of stick they get.

Keegan isn't perfect, he makes mistakes, he's possibly made a mistake or two, what's so wrong with admitting that could be a possibility?

I love the guy, he has done so much for this club but that doesn't mean he can escape blame if it's due for him. Whatever his reasons, leaving us at the time he did wasn't much of a help. I don't see why people have to get so offended and so upset when people suggest this.

i have nothing against them supporting the club but when they come out with clueless comments like in the OP they deserve every bit of stick they get.

What's the difference between them saying it and a local saying it?