Are you happy with Xisco, Nacho, Guthrie and Colo?

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Xisco - too soon to tell, but doesn't look anything special so far.

Nacho - too soon to tell, but doesn't look anything special so far.

Guthrie - too soon to tell, but doesn't look anything special so far.

Coloccini - too soon to tell, but doesn't look anything special so far.

Coloccini was looking really good before West Ham i thought , hardly good circumstances to get settled. I don't think Xisco will cut it and Guthrie is average i think. Hardly seen any of Nacho looked sharp but unfair to comment really.

No, they are all SHITE

Good night

You've proven to me before you can't tell if a footballer is talented or not, so you starting this topic is not a surprise.

So far I have nothing bad to say about either, mainly because there's not been enough time to judge, and the current situation we're in hasn't made it easier to judge.

In our current situation I wouldn't even consider that a fair assumption wait till we get stability.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Xisco, just another Ameobi

Nacho, just another Bassedas

Colo, just another Big Nosebrien

Guthrie, just another Parker

There's been some thick cunts on this forum over the years but this SpinTheBlackCircle lad is up there with the worst of them.

He struggles to make a post over 6 words long and yet in a post that short he still manages to talk complete and utter shite time after time.

I know this club has plenty of foreign fans and I value the opinion of most of them but this lad is borderline retarded, if he doesn't type with his forehead I'll eat my fucking hat.

There's been some thick cunts on this forum over the years but this SpinTheBlackCircle lad is up there with the worst of them.

He struggles to make a post over 6 words long and yet in a post that short he still manages to talk complete and utter shite time after time.

I know this club has plenty of foreign fans and I value the opinion of most of them but this lad is borderline retarded, if he doesn't type with his forehead I'll eat my fucking hat.

This. :thup:

:lol:

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

There's been some thick c***s on this forum over the years but this SpinTheBlackCircle lad is up there with the worst of them.

He struggles to make a post over 6 words long and yet in a post that short he still manages to talk complete and utter s**** time after time.

I know this club has plenty of foreign fans and I value the opinion of most of them but this lad is borderline retarded, if he doesn't type with his forehead I'll eat my f***ing hat.

:iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

There's been some thick c***s on this forum over the years but this SpinTheBlackCircle lad is up there with the worst of them.

He struggles to make a post over 6 words long and yet in a post that short he still manages to talk complete and utter s**** time after time.

I know this club has plenty of foreign fans and I value the opinion of most of them but this lad is borderline retarded, if he doesn't type with his forehead I'll eat my f***ing hat.

Nice edit job after forgetting to post the smileys first time. :lol:

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Nice edit job after forgetting to post the smileys first time. :lol:

:snod: :snod: :snod:

agree.

id say the bottom two have shown the most talent though that might be down to arriving and playing while keegan was in charge.

xisco has looked out of his depth tbh, though he is young and given the right manager he could turn into a good player a year down the line.