f.a.o martin jol

lovejoy

Is that fucking right Nostradarmous?

After recent results can you see us beating Everton away? Spurs are at home to Hull, so its likely to happen.

I can see us beating Everton or possibly drawing, and I can also see Hull beating Spurs as well.

After recent results can you see us beating Everton away? Spurs are at home to Hull, so its likely to happen.

I can see us beating Everton or possibly drawing, and I can also see Hull beating Spurs as well.

I hope so, but this being NUFC and all i dont want to think that might happen for a second, we all know how often we get let down.

I hope so, but this being NUFC and all i dont want to think that might happen for a second, we all know how often we get let down.

Aye. It's a pisser when folk let you down. Worse when you let yourself down though.

Aye. It's a pisser when folk let you down. Worse when you let yourself down though.

:lol:

Hull haven't lost an away game yet, 7 points from there three away games.  Meanwhile Everton have lost all three home games this season.

Not saying it can't happen, we can certainly lose today and the Spuds might just win, but going simply on recent results its in our favour.

Genius

Guest Phil K

Spurs will go above us today, bottom beckons

Bet that's not the first time you've said that phrase Decky.

Better than Beckham Bottoms, though (Yuk...):puke:

• 3 weeks later...

wonder if he will come back now?

Probably

With full details of the Ramos sacking and the plans for the future with 'Appy 'Arry taken from Spurs forums and tabloid papers and presented as fact.

Last Active:  Today at 06:25:07 AM

Hasn't posted since 8th Sept though....

There aren't many days when I don't visit this forum, which I still think is the best NUFC forum around.  I still feel almost as passionately about Newcastle getting out of the mess they are in as I do Spurs, sad that some thought I only came here to have a gloat when nothing could be further from the truth and when, tbh, Spurs have nothing to gloat about.

FWIW, I think Newcastle are genuine contenders for relegation until a permanent manager is appointed and Ashley is gone.  I thought Spurs would suffer the same fate whilst Ramos was in charge and Bent 'Arry is the best possible appointment in our current situation.    That said, I still believe the DoF system is the best way forward provided the DoF is good enough.  Berbatov and Keane had to go but the last window proved that Comolli is no Arnesen.  Stoke, Bolton and WBA for relegation............. fingers crossed.

Welcome back Martin Jol.

You are missed here. There are some people who keep screaming for your head but there are also some people who enjoy reading your posts.

Those two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Welcome back Martin Jol.

You are missed here. There are some people who keep screaming for your head but there are also some people who enjoy reading your posts.

Easy to say when you're not a Newcastle fan

Welcome back Martin Jol.

Easy to say when you're not a Newcastle fan

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Last Active:  Today at 06:25:07 AM

Hasn't posted since 8th Sept though....

FWIW, I think Newcastle are genuine contenders for relegation until a permanent manager is appointed and Ashley is gone.   I thought Spurs would suffer the same fate whilst Ramos was in charge and Bent 'Arry is the best possible appointment in our current situation.

So you're saying that we're genuine contenders for relegation but you lot aren't now?  ???  How does that work?  Or have I misunderstood you?