He is being touted around as the savior of the club from the buyers interested..

tgarve
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So it seems as thought the main bidders in the club sports soccer closing down sale are going to reinstate the man they call the messiah.

Genuinly when do people think he will be back, if he is at all???

Guest Stephen927

He'd come back with the promise of guaranteed cash to spend in January/summer, no doubt in my mind.

People underestimate just how much Keegan loves this football club.

He'd come back with the promise of guaranteed cash to spend in January/summer, no doubt in my mind.

He actually seemed genuinely full of regret he had to leave.

Does he?

The last time Keegan was seen he was ranting about Nasri.

Does he?

he released a statement via the LMA.

Does he?

he released a statement via the LMA.

I'm not sure how you can say someone is genuinely full of regret going off a statement read out on Sky Sports news tbh.

If he regretted it that much he would have come back when Ashley met him.

Guest johnson293

Even if the situation, as it appears was/is exactly the same as when/why he left in the first place?

Even if the situation, as it appears was/is exactly the same as when/why he left in the first place?

Then he thinks more of his ego than he does of the club.

Then he thinks more of his ego than he does of the club.

Baggio emotions/feelings are things that come naturally and can be very hard to control. If KK was (rightly) p*ssed off about the situation at the club, wouldn't that have affected his relationship with the players and ability to motivate the club? Doubly so if he thought it was a long term problem.

Therefore his leaving can be considered in the best interests of the club. It's certainly not the 'my ego' versus 'nufc's good' scenario that you're making out

Why cant we just lay all this Keegan shit to bed now..He is like a Cancer on the club that just keeps coming back..why on earth do all the loonies want the man back so he can just fuck off again when something happens he doesnt agree with he has already done it twice..let the big spoilt kid go once and for all and move on...

Hope I'm proved wrong but...

The Keegan thing wont stop until - He's back, he's been able to spend £100m on players, doesnt manage to win anything, then has another 'man of principles' episode and goes back to being a recluse.

Only then might this club move on.

The Keegan thing wont stop until - He's back, he's been able to spend £100m on players, doesnt manage to win anything, then has another 'man of principles' episode and goes back to being a recluse.

To Shearer.

I'd much rather the club moved forward rather than going back for KK.

Totally agreed. :nods:

Clean slate needed and I'd be disappointed if the new owners, whoever they might be, go for Keegan.

Guest The Libertine

Why cant we just lay all this Keegan shit to bed now..He is like a Cancer on the club that just keeps coming back..why on earth do all the loonies want the man back so he can just fuck off again when something happens he doesnt agree with he has already done it twice..let the big spoilt kid go once and for all and move on...

thrice. he walked out soon after he took over the first time because he "wasnt being backed" or some such bollocks.

We've moved on from Keegan before... and never achieved what he did. give him the chance, and some cash. And some talented well-scounted youngsters. He'll give us a team to be proud of. A team that performs for us. A proper, worthy, newcastle united team

We've moved on from Keegan before... and never achieved what he did. give him the chance, and some cash. And some talented well-scounted youngsters. He'll give us a team to be proud of. A team that performs for us. A proper, worthy, newcastle united team

That bit I'd agree with. Keegan's not going to win much IMO, but it's very easy to talk of moving on sometimes it's easy to forget what you have got. Keegan's been good for Newcastle for the most part but he will need a blank chequebook to be kept happy.