Newcastle United vs Citeh - Pre match thread

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Guest LucaAltieri

:lol: I am not looking forward to it at all, I think SWP will rape us if Enrique plays at LB, he has found form on his return to City. I wonder what the boo's will be like for him, is he forgiven for the Robbie Elliot sending off yet?.

SWP was shite for England recently after he came on for Walcott. Theo had looked twice the player. I'm not too worried about SWP. We sit deep enough to be able to cope with pace. It's players who are able to deliver a quality ball into the box that we need to worry about.

Guest LucaAltieri

shay, beye, col, taylor, bass, butt, guthrie, geremi, duff, martins, goon

FFS, N'Zogbia can play down the middle. Failing that, we must have an under-18 or somthing. How many goals is Butt directly responsible for this season? I'm not even counting and I can remember 4 just off the top of my head.

FFS, N'Zogbia can play down the middle. Failing that, we must have an under-18 or somthing. How many goals is Butt directly responsible for this season? I'm not even counting and I can remember 4 just off the top of my head.

been at fault for a couple of penalties

Guest LucaAltieri

been at fault for a couple of penalties

Aye, plus two goals that are a result of him gifting the ball to the opposition... and those are just what I can remember. I'm sure there must be more.

He, individually, has costs us too many points (and too much confidence) this season already. Shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch, nevermind captain. He is an out-and-out negative influence. More so than any other player.