Least favourite non-NUFC player in the Premiership, now and in the past

Syrette

Guest samtoonarmy

Past: Roy Keane by a mile

Now: Drogba because hes a cheat who goes down screaming in "pain" when he just gets tapped on the shin- hes a disgrace

Rio Ferdiand & Wayne Rooney drives me mad at times.

In the past, hard to think probs Roy Keane fort being a dirty cunt and getting away with it so offten.  Oh and Cantona for getting away woth so many dirty little kicks that went unnoticed at times.  Cunts

Oh and Bergkamp

Now: Nani. c***!

Past: No one beats Roy Keane on this one. One of the most overrated players I have ever seen.  Totally dick.

As much as I hate that prick esp for letting down our country when he walked in Saipan.He was a class footballer,one of the best in his positon i have ever seen

best midfielder the premiership has ever seen tbh

Better than Gerrard, Viera, Lampard, Scholes etc? No chance!

Keane was a good captain, totally OK as player.

Absolutely NO CHANCE for being one of the greatest player ever. I'm having a good laugh.

Keane was better than those like. Only one near him was Vieira

Now - Aaron Lennon

Past - Lee Dixon, for getting Ginola sent off in a Carling Cup Qtr Final

Not sure how people could hate Roy Keane to be honest, without doubt an absolutely fantastic footballer.

Because he's a cunt?

So many cunts have come & gone but i'll go for my current 1 & 2. John terrry & Jamie carragher

Not sure how people could hate Roy Keane to be honest, without doubt an absolutely fantastic footballer.

Didn't you read my opening post? This isn't about the quality of the individual player, it's about the ones you like least. No doubt Keane was a great player, but he was also a nasty piece of work who Man Utd and Ireland fans used to love and everyone else seemed to hate. Because of stuff like the Ireland World Cup incident, Shearer incident/s, Viera incident/s, Haaland incident, being generally just a dirty, arrogant player etc etc.

Guest labrowski

Aye, actually now its been said... Lee Bowyer!

When is the opposite of this thread being started? 

Or how about we put Ali Dia made Sounness look like an idiot thread?! Always puts a smile on my face...

Present - Ashley Cole

Past - Ashley Cole

Depised him since he broke through at Arsenal, was a huge cunt there but people didn't pick up on it much then his true colours out further on his career.

I hated David James back in his Liverpool days.  I think it stemmed from that time we had a goal disallowed for a foul against Liverpool in the second 4 - 3 saga game.  As soon as he realised it was not a goal he started to piss himself laughing in the faces of our players.  Even my mum watched that game with me and still hates him from that moment.

To be honest I've respected him in recent years as he has performed far better than I'd ever expect of him.  Fair play.

Roy Keane was and is a really nasty piece of work.

Apart from all the well known bad things about him, I remember one early less mentioned incident well.

It was in his early Forest career against us at the City ground. He scored a goal against us and as a celebration skipped sideways along the cinder track along the the then open terrace away end. As he went he was flicking the V sign with both hands in front of his stomach so as to be  unseen from behind (for our eyes only). It was a cup match as I recall and he continued his petulant skip up the side all the way to the halfway line as we had been given all that area for our fans also. This was pre Hillsborough but post strike (Notts scabs) when we were all fenced in otherwise our lot would have been on the pitch after the wanker. Instead he caused a riot behind the fence where our fans ripped the seats out and generally went mad with frustration.

Cloughie  bless him had seen it all and hooked him off before the game got restarted thankfully.