The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Kinnear has told many fibs to date, I see no reason as to why this will be any different.

If he's telling the truth then fair enough, but it'll only mean anything when things actually happen and not a second before.

Five and a half hours to go :thup: ???

Bank holiday tomorrow.

Making excuses already tbh :p

Eh? Nothing to do with the window not being open yet.

My point is I've given Ashley the benefit of all doubt since he came here, and I've had enough of arguing that bids, offers and interest is enough. I'll not be praising anything until players are signed, sealed and delivered. Simple as that.

If Kinnear's not talking shit and we're already making offers on players then something should happen. Until it does, I couldn't give a fuck what he says.

My point is I've given Ashley the benefit of all doubt since he came here, and I've had enough of arguing that bids, offers and interest is enough. I'll not be praising anything until players are signed, sealed and delivered. Simple as that.

If Kinnear's not talking s*** and we're already making offers on players then something should happen. Until it does, I couldn't give a f*** what he says.

:clap:

If Kinnear's not talking shit and we're already making offers on players then something should happen. Until it does, I couldn't give a fuck what he says.

I know :lol:

I was suggesting you'll be proven wrong in 5 and a half hours when the unveil the list of players we've signed. :doh: :lol:

If you couldnt give a fuck what he says then why do you keep chirping on about what he says?

If you couldnt give a fuck what he says then why do you keep chirping on about what he says?

I'm simply trying to explain my point to LLLO who asked me what I meant earlier. Is that okay?

I'm simply trying to explain my point to LLLO who asked me what I meant earlier. Is that okay?

It's fine by me. :thup:

It's fine by me. :thup:

Yeh, fine by me too.  :pow:

http://www.laprensahn.com/index.php/Ediciones/2008/12/30/Noticias/Eusebio-elogia-a-Suazo

The Honduran press saying that the Italian press (great sources :lol:), are linking Newcastle & Inter with a swap deal between Owen & Suazo.

not impossible but i'd be very surprised if owen went to play abroad.

Don't discount the Mourinho factor.

Also Owen would thrive most in the Italian league I believe, and Capello would love it too.

Lazy journo's ripping off the foreign stories, but this would be a fantastic option IMO if it was true.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/newcastle/4046864/Jose-Mourinho-in-line-for-Michael-Owen-bid.html

In the Sun aswell.

Suazo plus some cash for Owen would be fantastic. Yes Owen is a match winner and still a great player on his day, but he is leaving at the end of the season for nothing, fact.

Selling him abroad would be great too, its a given he will stick goals past everyone for fun again, especially us if he joins another premiership team.

Suazo would be a decent signing aswell.

Suazo would be a decent signing aswell.

Could be an excellent one. Decent finisher with a good degree of pace and direct running. On the face of it he'd be far more suited to our team than a poacher like Owen given that we're pretty much wasting Owen by not playing him in midfield and feeding him scraps.

Newcastle are ready to make a £5million bid for Portsmouth midfielder Papa Bouba Diop, and are interested in centre half Chris Samba, who is unsettled at Blackburn.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1103745/Michael-Owen-turn-Milan-Mourinho-come-calling.html?ITO=1490

would be happy with either or both of the 2. But 5m for a soon to be 31 year Bouba Diop is too much.Can`t see Portsmuff selling him after the Diarra sale anyway.

We'll be panic buying on the last day of the transfer window like always!! Guaranteed! If not i'll be pleasantly surprised!

We'll sign Aaron Hughes at 23.55 on Jan 30th

Wouldnt be a bad thing bytheway.

shouldn`t have sold him in the first place especially for a measly 1m. A very steady player that can play different positions and doesn`t kick up a fuss if benched

but now nearing thirty and his eyes have actually sunk so deep into his head that his optic nerve rubs against the back of his skull.

Whats wrong with looking like that?The lad can defend.

but now nearing thirty and his eyes have actually sunk so deep into his head that his optic nerve rubs against the back of his skull.

would he improve what we have in the first team....no

So wrong you quoted it twice?

not wrong but blame highland park (not some irish blend like some others drink)

fuck all wrong with irish whatever it is your talking about

I'm drinking a 16 year old Malt and it's burning on the way down.

which one ?

and your supposed to cut it with water